2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

We're flexible either way. With the crossroads right across the street basically from the hotel, there are numerous food choices.

1. Sounds great.
2. Sounds great. Kobe would be fun, but we would need several tables.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

I usually have zero trouble clearing my plate at Kobe's. I would enjoy that.

GG's Plan is fine with me. We're flexible.

I find that hard to believe. HAHA

I usually have zero trouble clearing my plate at Kobe's. The kids menu is top notch. I would enjoy that as they usually have crayons on the table with coloring books too.

U forgot a few things

I am ok with either.

I find that hard to believe. HAHA

Birthday tradition was to go to Arigato's for dinner. Always ordered the steak, chicken, shrimp main course. Came with rice, soup, vegetables, and that salad with weird dressing. Never had an issue

Some stuff I can eat a lot, Chinese food is just one of them.

So this brings us back to JB's questions:

1.) Would you prefer just light apps and cocktails Friday night, or would you prefer a full meal?
2.) Would you like us to organize a group dinner at a local restaurant Saturday night, or would you prefer to have a romantic meal with your significant other just the two of you?

I like the idea of a full meal on Friday night and all of us getting together on Saturday night somewhere, but my wife and I will be there 4 nights so if others want a night alone with their S/O then that works as well.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Birthday tradition was to go to Arigato's for dinner. Always ordered the steak, chicken, shrimp main course. Came with rice, soup, vegetables, and that salad with weird dressing. Never had an issue

Some stuff I can eat a lot, Chinese food is just one of them.

All of those shrimp tails clear out room. Hehe

Must be some small plates at Kobe's.

Whatever, enjoy watching me eat

1. Sounds great.
2. Sounds great. Kobe would be fun, but we would need several tables.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

Kobe seriously??? My wife loves hibachi.

I am good for meals for both nights with everyone aslong as I don't have to wear a skirt.

I am good for meals for both nights with everyone aslong as I don't have to wear a skirt.

I am pretty sure your safe.... No one wants to see that during dinner/drinks or any other time..... :p

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

WOOOO thank the Lord I don't have to.
I am pretty sure your safe.... No one wants to see that during dinner/drinks or any other time..... :p

Friday night sounds fantastic and I think appetizer/finger food would be good easier to mingle.

We are good with whatever on Sat but Kobe sounds amazing!

I'm good with the new plans. Looking forward to meeting some new peeps!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I just looked up this Kobe place....um yes please

The wife loves hibachi, so Kobe for Saturday's dinner sounds great to us.

As long as there's chicken, we're good! Becky doesn't do the whole red meat thing. Sooooooo excited to get out of this insane Chicago weather and to meet everyone!

Back