Future THP item suggestions

Here's another vote for a cool water bottle. I'd love a THP scorecard holder, too, but, I'm not sure it would get enough action.

I don't know if this has been thrown out but what about a THP scorecard holder. There is a lot of forum chat about these. I know I would rock one in THP green.
I'd love to see a THP Green holder someday!

But I'll gladly settle for a water bottle in the meantime!!!

First that's a brilliant idea!

Second, I would be all over one of those Nalgene bottles with the THP logo on it!

Put me down for a THP Nalgene bottle too!

I'd love to see a THP Green holder someday!

But I'll gladly settle for a water bottle in the meantime!!!

Most definitely. Trying to get the hat but I would be there for a bottle as well.

What is special about a nalgene bottle vs. any other BPA Free tritan plastic water bottle?

I think quality and durability. I have some other bottles, some camelback and then some other no name brand ones that has logos on them. 3 of the ones taht were not Naglene or Camelback have broken from normal drops and such. Mostly around the lid area(but not on the lid). I did have a piece of the lid on a camelback break too. Just my observations though.

Yup, put me down for a bottle or 2

I think quality and durability. I have some other bottles, some camelback and then some other no name brand ones that has logos on them. 3 of the ones taht were not Naglene or Camelback have broken from normal drops and such. Mostly around the lid area(but not on the lid). I did have a piece of the lid on a camelback break too. Just my observations though.

This. The mouthpiece on my camelback wore out so it leaked all the time. Never a problem with a nalgene. The lexan used in at least older ones is literally used in bulletproof glass.

I like the ultra wide nalgene bottles.

Nalgene%20bottle.jpg

Biggest reason is probably ease of cleansing. Anything with a straw, a spout, or whatever, becomes more of a nuisance to keep genuinely clean. Plus, they are crazy durable.

Bucket hat would be money...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the water bottle idea. If we could get one like the Blender Bottle, that would be awesome. I love the flip open top. Make it so easy to get a drink rather than twisting and turning a lid and it fits well in pretty much any cup holder (car, golf cart, clic gear). I know they can be customized as well.

I like the water bottle idea. If we could get one like the Blender Bottle, that would be awesome. I love the flip open top. Make it so easy to get a drink rather than twisting and turning a lid and it fits well in pretty much any cup holder (car, golf cart, clic gear). I know they can be customized as well.

While I love my blender bottle, few people actually bring them to the golf course.

While I love my blender bottle, few people actually bring them to the golf course.

Never know if a THP logo lands on one :) But I'm just a water bottle nut. Mine is with me pretty much the whole day.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

How about a THP mallet putter head cover? I love the current special editions but I'm generally a big putter head kinda guy.

How about a THP mallet putter head cover? I love the current special editions but I'm generally a big putter head kinda guy.

there are just too many size variables.

there are just too many size variables.

Like pasta, not all suggestions stick to the wall! :bulgy-eyes:

Like pasta, not all suggestions stick to the wall! :bulgy-eyes:

that made me laugh. I know I have some mallets that could use a THP headcover on them, but I don't expect that to happen.

Future THP item suggestions

Just a thought on the oversized bottle, those may not fit in golf cart cup holders, if you are carrying it won't matter but that may deter people from buying one that is oversized.

Bravo THP!

Awesome! Love that

I think this will make a perfect vodka flask for me :)

Bottles Ordered! They will be 24oz flip top bottles with a secure flip top. We ordered the green ones:

i-J7kF3Fb-X2.jpg

Back