The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys

I hate how spotify does its ads. I am listening to death metal and I get adds about some awful what I am going to assume is pop/electronic music which is the complete opposite of what I am listening too. Its just so annoying.

Wake up to both girls sick & the little one sneezing with watery eyes. Wife has a migrane & hasn't slept much all night. Thank you allergy season.

Wake up to both girls sick & the little one sneezing with watery eyes. Wife has a migrane & hasn't slept much all night. Thank you allergy season.
Know how that feels dude, hope they all feel better ASAP.

I hate how spotify does its ads. I am listening to death metal and I get adds about some awful what I am going to assume is pop/electronic music which is the complete opposite of what I am listening too. Its just so annoying.

Paid version or free?

My son woke up last night with snot everywhere. We gave him a saline rinse and he immediately smiled and fell back asleep. I'm hoping it gets taken care of mike.

Paid version or free?

Free. I don't mind the ads since I am not paying for it but at least advertise based on what I am listening to.

My son woke up last night with snot everywhere. We gave him a saline rinse and he immediately smiled and fell back asleep. I'm hoping it gets taken care of mike.

Saline & snot suckers! I'm a pro with those two. The hard part is seeing their faces all puffy & watery and not being able to do anything more. It will pass, just tough to see them go through it.

I have a buddy who is a part-time Taylormade demo tech rep here in SE Michigan. The guy plays to like a 25 or higher handicap...can't break 110. However, his boss, the SE Mich Taylormade Rep gives my buddy equipment for free like its candy. Dude was just given a brand new white SLDR TP driver, Tour Preferred irons, and a brand new wedge...all for free.

I understand that he should rep the equipment, but with his game he's giving the equipment a bad rep.

And here I am, a low handicapper who needs to pay cold hard cash for all his equipment...even used equipment. Just picked up a used Ping i20 driver off the bay for $150.

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for my buddy but I get easily annoyed when he calls/texts me to let me know what free swag his boss hooked him up with last. And to top if off, he won't ever 'hook' me up with anything...I don't even ask for free stuff, just discounted!

End rant.

Horrible editing and proofreading. Not such a big deal for regular people, but journalists/news people should be held to the highest standard. This was on our local news just now. I don't care so much most of the time on a forum or non-professional things, but crap like this bugs the hell out of me!

1888476_665990120138495_213934232489973856_n.jpg

Certainly feels like certain issues are coming back. I am getting much more impatient and irritable lately at seemingly small things. Hoping a mental break and a week at Disney do the trick.

Regarding your Disney trip, if you haven't already, I would HIGHLY suggest looking into FastPass+, extended park hours and a website called TouringPlans.com. We recently spent 5 days at WDW and I used these resources, the longest line we had to deal with was about a half an hour. Otherwise I would have come away from my vacation being impatient and irratable. Have fun!

One day this week that I have completely off from work today, and it's raining with temperatures barely into the 40s. This winter and spring has sucked so hard.

One day this week that I have completely off from work today, and it's raining with temperatures barely into the 40s. This winter and spring has sucked so hard.

This has happened to you more than once in the past if I remember correctly.

^ Which would explain why the MA group shout out last week to play today didn't come together. Oh, and I just got a call to see if I can sub in a local league this afternoon. No thanks. It's amazing how many subs are required on days like this.

This has happened to you more than once in the past if I remember correctly.

Texas needs good doctors and has top notch medical centers in need....just saying :alien:

Some days, it all just piles on at once. Blah.

I'm over April, lets get this show on the road already.

Not sure I'll be able to golf tonight for league. Suppose to quit raining in morning but looks like it still is. Weather is one big lie

Rain, rain, rain...putting practice galore I suppose. Ugh.

Same here Nate, rain rain rain and probably more. I am over everything right now lol

It's freaking May People
he9asu7u.jpg

Texas needs good doctors and has top notch medical centers in need....just saying :alien:

My in-laws also live in Texas.....which explains why I don't live there. ;-)

Same here Nate, rain rain rain and probably more. I am over everything right now lol

I know a place where everybody knows your name.
No, not Cheers, but a friendly place. :D

We're getting hammered with rain. Flash flooding all around here, and yet it still can't wash the garbage out of DC.

You are in Texas right now??!!! Give me a call!

Is Trout that regular in TX? Who Knew?
Courses are too hard for me there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back