The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want my damn tire replaced! I've got road hazard you SOB's!

People never cease to amaze me! Trying to turn a profit on something they were given. Unreal just un-effing real! True colors shine through eventually I guess. End rant

This may be piling on. But oh well, people need cash for all kinds of reasons. Life can get expensive. Sometimes, you have to say goodbye to something precious just to feed some mouths.

This may be piling on. But oh well, people need cash for all kinds of reasons. Life can get expensive. Sometimes, you have to say goodbye to something precious just to feed some mouths.
If that were the case I might be able to understand. This just straight up smells like cowardly bullsh!t.... But to each thier own.

I must have missed something. Oh well, life is too good right now.

Word up may will be epic, I can't focus on others doings

If that were the case I might be able to understand. This just straight up smells like cowardly bullsh!t.... But to each thier own.

Life is good brother.

Nightmare dude, CPU system went down, been here an hour as no one knows how to do it manually

That is rough. When I went to AT&T today they had issues with their Internet. Took me over an hour to get my new phone setup. Annoying

That is rough. When I went to AT&T today they had issues with their Internet. Took me over an hour to get my new phone setup. Annoying

They should get Google Fiber

We have a very sweet elderly as a next door lady. She was quit ill and homebound. Her children would often cone over to work on her yard, etc. I saw one out doing that work last week and asked how his mom was going. He informed me she passed last December. I felt just terrible all the way around - not knowing, not being able to send flowers or something at the time and asking, which made the guy tell me his mom died. Sucks all the way around.

Wife = sick. Daughter = Sick. Both boys = Sick.

I went straight to the store after work to get stuff to make some homemade chicken noodle soup. By the time it was done, all were sound asleep.

Having the entire fam sick is tough, just hope they feel better soon and that I stay well. I dont have time to get sick.

Wife = sick. Daughter = Sick. Both boys = Sick.

I went straight to the store after work to get stuff to make some homemade chicken noodle soup. By the time it was done, all were sound asleep.

Having the entire fam sick is tough, just hope they feel better soon and that I stay well. I dont have time to get sick.

Dude I feel your pain. The girls are better but mom is out for the count. It's like herding cats keeping them busy and letting mom rest.

Hope it gets better & I agree I don't have the luxury of getting sick anytime soon.

Too much stuff going on. The weather finally turned 2 days ago.... and I still can't get out to the range.

Work on the car.
Work on the yard.
Work on my house.
Work on my game.

Sadly one of the above is taking a back seat right now.

Just walked out to the mailbox & saw a notice from UPS that the couldn't leave a package from Adams Golf because our dogs were out in the yard. I get it, I have big dogs & they bark but I saw the truck less than 300 yards from my house.
Dang you dogs!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Too much stuff going on. The weather finally turned 2 days ago.... and I still can't get out to the range.

Work on the car.
Work on the yard.
Work on my house.
Work on my game.

Sadly one of the above is taking a back seat right now.

i hope the car makes it through the golf season!

i hope the car makes it through the golf season!

Nothing major. Tire changeover, just gotta find the time to do it. And its time I should be at the range on days like this.

Beags is a jerk

Bare chested homeless guy (hot in LA today) I gave some pocket change and a few kind words to, I am not an a-hole for not wanting a hug.

Food poisoning

3 of 4 drive enclosures in my SAN suddenly went offline. On hold with support...ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back