2014 Morgan Cup - Qualifying Criteria

A new month upon us, just wanted to bump this thread as a reminder of what our obligations are for this amazing event

Now that it is May, this event seems closer than ever. I'm sure all the participants are getting pumped and in full preparation mode.

Finally meeting the Criteria with the 18 Handicap, Got a 16.1 now. WOOOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great job, man. Just a matter of swapping out a couple of bad scores with the good. I'll be dragging mine down this weekend as well, I'm sure!

Thanks man, I have been busting my but playing harder rounds and practicing alot more with the short game. Need to keep on it with the short game and work on my driver/3wood so I know I can find the fairway more often. Gonna stay on it so I can continue the handicap drop for May 15..
Great job, man. Just a matter of swapping out a couple of bad scores with the good. I'll be dragging mine down this weekend as well, I'm sure!

A new month upon us, just wanted to bump this thread as a reminder of what our obligations are for this amazing event
I think I'm in pretty good shape

Staffers are working hard on their games that's for sure! I can't imagine post count is an issue either. That's the easy part really. Coming down to the final weeks of prep. Can't wait to see it in person!

#mandatoryseven

I was bored and was combing through indexes for the #THPMC staffers.
Some guys might need to start hitting the links if the weather is right.
Indexes must be official guys. If you dont have one, sign up ASAP and start posting scores.

JB I can't wait to show you my handicap in Flroida, hopefully I won't be doing it in skirt. Do you currently have a handicap and what did it go to for this revision day?
I was bored and was combing through indexes for the #THPMC staffers.
Some guys might need to start hitting the links if the weather is right.
Indexes must be official guys. If you dont have one, sign up ASAP and start posting scores.

I think I'm in pretty good shape

Pics?

Haha. I'm liking what I'm seeing from a lot of MCers' games. There's a lot of hard work being put in right now, and they ROI will come in July.

#DoWorkDotCom

JB I can't wait to show you my handicap in Flroida, hopefully I won't be doing it in skirt. Do you currently have a handicap and what did it go to for this revision day?

Do I have one? Yes I do. Its posted a page or two back I believe. And again on this page. And in my handicap space under my avatar. RIght now its trending towards an 8.

So in a match, you will get about 8 strokes from me. That seems fair, we should do that. :D

I am confident everyone will make their number come July. And play to that number if not below so their team has the best shot at winning. #everypointcounts

Do I have one? Yes I do. Its posted a page or two back I believe. And again on this page. And in my handicap space under my avatar. RIght now its trending towards an 8.

So in a match, you will get about 8 strokes from me. That seems fair, we should do that. :D

Even though the bet was straight up thats kind of you to offer the 8

I am confident everyone will make their number come July. And play to that number if not below so their team has the best shot at winning. #everypointcounts

If there are some golfers that need some help, we have a tip section that features an Asian bear

Im a pretty kind guy Mikedean441. I will gladly offer you 4 pops as well. And ATLgolfer that is tearing it up right now (Awesome to watch). I will gladly take 5 from him.

Seth will be familiar with this term, No contest. Coerslite has no shot

Thanks for the support Freddie :(

I am giving you golf tips, that's support enough. Plus he is THP after all so I gotta support the man. But you'll have fun

Im a pretty kind guy Mikedean441. I will gladly offer you 4 pops as well. And ATLgolfer that is tearing it up right now (Awesome to watch). I will gladly take 5 from him.

We all know that Mike will somehow find a way to talk you into 7 a side or something silly. All he needs is an ornery starter defined as a "middle man"

We all know that Mike will somehow find a way to talk you into 7 a side or something silly. All he needs is an ornery starter defined as a "middle man"

4 plus 3 for a swing change?

I am giving you golf tips, that's support enough. Plus he is THP after all so I gotta support the man. But you'll have fun

Haha I know you do man, and I know its all for fun. Would he pretty sweet if I came out victorious. I would never let that down.

2014 Morgan Cup - Qualifying Criteria

I'll just hand you my money before we tee off.

I'd love to see the match between 8 hdcp JB [chuckle] and 10.1 hdcp MillerTime [chortle]

I suspect a 75/74 match between those "handicaps."

Back