2014 Morgan Cup - Qualifying Criteria

Seth do you think there is any chance for me? And is there any legal obligations I need to keep in mind for this?
I'll just hand you my money before we tee off.

I'd love to see the match between 8 hdcp JB [chuckle] and 10.1 hdcp MillerTime [chortle]

I suspect a 75/74 match between those "handicaps."

Mine will be very interesting next revision as I will finally have enough scores in to move it. My guess is up slightly. We will see however.

Mine went up .4 this month....Damn It!! Back to work.

Mine went up .4 this month....Damn It!! Back to work.

Quit sandbagging! You're not fooling anyone.

Keep working my friend. We're going to have the most epic of epic matches come July.

Quit sandbagging! You're not fooling anyone.

Keep working my friend. We're going to have the most epic of epic matches come July.

I've had it in my head since the last MC when Buck instilled in me that I MUST hit driver on every hole no matter what. So the last 6 months I've been working on that only to see a picture of Buck this last week at the King teeing off with an iron on a par 4. As you can imagine I was crushed to learn that he doesn't practice what he preaches. So I'm refocused once again (after a few days the hurt went away) and getting back to my old ways. Fairways and greens with whatever it takes. I'll be back my lawyer friend. I'm walking to my own beat now.

tumblr_m3vq6w9huN1qzx780o1_250.gif

I'm hoping to get down to at least an 11 by the event, my partner is counting on me and I don't want to disappoint him.

I've had it in my head since the last MC when Buck instilled in me that I MUST hit driver on every hole no matter what. So the last 6 months I've been working on that only to see a picture of Buck this last week at the King teeing off with an iron on a par 4. As you can imagine I was crushed to learn that he doesn't practice what he preaches. So I'm refocused once again (after a few days the hurt went away) and getting back to my old ways. Fairways and greens with whatever it takes. I'll be back my lawyer friend. I'm walking to my own beat now.

Fairways and greens. It takes discipline to keep the big dog in the bag sometimes, but I'm getting better at it.

I'm hoping to get down to at least an 11 by the event, my partner is counting on me and I don't want to disappoint him.

Dude you definitely have game. I know you can get it where you want it to be. Good luck!

Think you're missing a decimal in there somewhere..

Fairways and greens. It takes discipline to keep the big dog in the bag sometimes, but I'm getting better at it.

It's fun to hit long drives and have 80 yards into greens. But it's also fun to hit fairways and still have 110 yards into greens.

It's fun to hit long drives and have 80 yards into greens. But it's also fun to hit fairways and still have 110 yards into greens.

You know what's also fun? Hitting the rough, missing the green, then getting up and down and watching hope drain from your opponent's eyes! :alien:

I also like your way too. Haha

You know what's also fun? Hitting the rough, missing the green, then getting up and down and watching hope drain from your opponent's eyes! :alien:

I also like your way too. Haha

I know how to play a hole like that too but makes the game so much harder. You get to see much more of the golf course that way which is a positive I guess.

Thanks for the support Freddie :(

Coers, if you win it would be the upset of upsets. Never seen it myself, but I keep hearing this JB fella has some game.

Coers, if you win it would be the upset of upsets. Never seen it myself, but I keep hearing this JB fella has some game.

That's what I keep hearing, guess I'll have to see it to believe it. Would be sweet to win against the Master!!!

That's what I keep hearing, guess I'll have to see it to believe it. Would be sweet to win against the Master!!!

He has game, but he is also an absolute blast to play with. My first ever THP event was a foursome with him Hawk and P4B and it was awesome. He plays quick and he likes to give putts so hit the green and you'll be making pars at worst haha

He has game, but he is also an absolute blast to play with. My first ever THP event was a foursome with him Hawk and P4B and it was awesome. He plays quick and he likes to give putts so hit the green and you'll be making pars at worst haha

He gives putts??? I'll have to make sure that happens lol

It's all about setting a pace. You will see.

I'm all about pace. You hit the ball you put the ball and your onto the next hole. No lolly gagging.

I think you missed a decimal point there, my friend. And, I think it's still too high with the decimal there.

Hardly the Master, but one could say I am #OutingApproved

Hardly the Master, but one could say I am #OutingApproved

Hey everyone is the master at something. And your the THP master along as Morgan approves. I just need to find out what I'm a master at.

Hey everyone is the master at something. And your the THP master along as Morgan approves. I just need to find out what I'm a master at.

At Love Is In The Air, I have a feeling it will be Master at male wearing a dress on the golf course.

At Love Is In The Air, I have a feeling it will be Master at male wearing a dress on the golf course.

I was thinking you might say that. Hopefully I won't have a Bobby Jones one #THPMC.

Back