2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

Will box some of it up and fed ex it to me, dang you are hitting below the belt there lol

And for those that like bread pudding...
This place has the best we have ever had and they have guaranteed me, it will be available for us.

Better than banana fosters bread pudding?

Better than krispy kreme bread pudding?

That's a tall task.

Yes. Definitely better.

I am super excited to follow along during this event, looks like it will be a blast

Well.. Kobe's does not have bread pudding to my knowledge so that's not it. The ponder meter just went up a notch or two.

Is it a buffet, and do they frown upon eating in line? Cause it's gonna happen regardless. I may even sample the soup of the day with the ladel (totally kidding, that's disgusting)

We do like the bread pudding!! We will be driving down so we will be be able to have some one ride with us to this mystery location.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I can think of at least one place that is:

1. A very short drive from the hotel
2. Has amazing bread pudding (and a good beer selection)

I am not confident that I have solved this mystery yet, though. The place I am thinking of would be very close to a lot of shopping. I do know another place with banana's Foster bread pudding, but that would be a shocker if they could accommodate a large group on such short notice.

Well.. Kobe's does not have bread pudding to my knowledge so that's not it. The ponder meter just went up a notch or two.

Is it a buffet, and do they frown upon eating in line? Cause it's gonna happen regardless. I may even sample the soup of the day with the ladel (totally kidding, that's disgusting)

You eat in line at a buffet with me again, I will smack those elf hands of yours and cause a scene. :angry:

I can think of at least one place that is:

1. A very short drive from the hotel
2. Has amazing bread pudding (and a good beer selection)

I am not confident that I have solved this mystery yet, though. The place I am thinking of would be very close to a lot of shopping. I do know another place with banana's Foster bread pudding, but that would be a shocker if they could accommodate a large group on such short notice.

Im curious about both of these places. Lay it out there, I am a bread pudding conniouseur.

You eat in line at a buffet with me again, I will smack those elf hands of yours and cause a scene. :angry:

Looks like you better warm those hands up...

2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

This place sounds amazing cause I know you two are foodies! When I can't swing on the next morning because I'm still stuffed I won't be angry promise!

Im curious about both of these places. Lay it out there, I am a bread pudding conniouseur.

Amazing bread pudding: Raglan Road
Bananas Foster bread pudding: Ohana

You guys are killing me. Sounding gooder and gooder!! I've been looking forward to this for a while and not having a day off since March I'm ready to throw down a little!!

Confirmed the bread pudding at Raglan Road. It's delicious.

Raglan Road does have very good stuff. I prefer 4Rivers to it, but very good. Have not had Ohana.
Neither of those places is this however.
You are going to like it.

Bread pudding sounds delightful. Looking forward to good times and some great golf.

Raglan Road does have very good stuff. I prefer 4Rivers to it, but very good. Have not had Ohana.
Neither of those places is this however.
You are going to like it.

Wouldn't happen to be a place called The Pub?

OK, I am going to show my ignorance a bit. The rooms have a "Cool Box" and not a refrigerator. So my question is this: What is a cool box?!?!? I assume it is like a really small fridge.

OK, I am going to show my ignorance a bit. The rooms have a "Cool Box" and not a refrigerator. So my question is this: What is a cool box?!?!? I assume it is like a really small fridge.

That is correct.

Totally stumped on this dinner place with Bread Pudding. I think we have threw out the top places. Going to sit back and let my salivary glands go to work.

Just one of the many things I'm looking forward to with "Love is in the air" will be pulling all the cold weather gear out of my bag!

I have never had bread pudding before and have no idea what it is. I like pudding so is that a good thing?

I have never had bread pudding before and have no idea what it is. I like pudding so is that a good thing?

Yes. 1000x yes.

Back