What Ball Did You Play Last - What Are Your Thoughts?

Lethal.

Way way way way way way prefer the 330RX and 330

Lethal.

Way way way way way way prefer the 330RX and 330

Is it as bad as the Penta TP5? I have a handful of those just sitting at home that are going to the shag bag.

Is it as bad as the Penta TP5? I have a handful of those just sitting at home that are going to the shag bag.

To me its very similar in terms of cover.

To me its very similar in terms of cover.

I was fine with the cover, but it goes nowhere for me. I put it on the monitor and was dropping crazy ball speed.

Chrome +, really like the ball, saw solid distance off the tee and had a few check up as well, not as much rollout as I had been seeing, conditions may have been a part of that though.

Chrome +, really like the ball, saw solid distance off the tee and had a few check up as well, not as much rollout as I had been seeing, conditions may have been a part of that though.

Love that ball. Might be my gamer again this gear. And at such a good price range

Played today with INESIS balls here in Brazil, paid $26 for a bag of 12. Not really a bad ball, did not much spin much off the wedge but overall not bad. I just could not pay the $42 they wanted for a sleeve of last years PV1

Sunday I put the '13 DT Solo into play that I had sleeve left over from last year from a scramble outing after losing a few E6's and I was impressed with it, ball flew straight and a decent distance a nice check up.

played the Callaway SR3 all weekend long i really liked it A LOT it was very durable for me and it handled great around the greens.

Been using Wilson Ultra something because they are cheap and I seem to be going through them pretty fast. Once I can make it through a round on one ball I will revisit this thread and upgrade.

Nike Rzn platinum, really liked the ball, seemed great off the team, until the 18th! Good on the greens with even 200+ yard hybrids stopping quickly! although our greens are still not firm. Came across a 20xi and enjoyed it until I lost it again, might have to get a few more!

Played another 18 with the SR2 & continue to see good things. Works great off the tee & is as long as the RX's I played before. Where I like it the most of off iron & wedge shots. The check up is there and allows me to fire at pins knowing it will check up.

Callaway Supersoft and I really enjoy everything about this ball. Just straight performance in all respects for me and my game at this point.

Project a, that was surprising.

Callaway SR1 is working really well for me! I love it off the tee as it carries well and around the greens it has plenty of spin for me. It's just a good feeling ball and with a slower swing speed that I'm carrying these days it fits my game to a tee :thumb:

Callaway SR1 is working really well for me! I love it off the tee as it carries well and around the greens it has plenty of spin for me. It's just a good feeling ball and with a slower swing speed that I'm carrying these days it fits my game to a tee :thumb:

It did fit you well bill, you hit some dang good drives in Orlando. I am still loving the SR balls. Going to play the 2 and 3 this weekend. Keep going back and forth on which one to make my gamer. They are spinning machines around the green

Played another 18 with the SR2 & continue to see good things. Works great off the tee & is as long as the RX's I played before. Where I like it the most of off iron & wedge shots. The check up is there and allows me to fire at pins knowing it will check up.

I agree mike. With this ball I almost have to fire over the pin because it is going to come back :)

It did fit you well bill, you hit some dang good drives in Orlando. I am still loving the SR balls. Going to play the 2 and 3 this weekend. Keep going back and forth on which one to make my gamer. They are spinning machines around the green

Dude I'm thinking the SR3 would be your ball! You put some serious mojo :bomb: on that sucker for sure :golf2:

Dude I'm thinking the SR3 would be your ball! You put some serious mojo :bomb: on that sucker for sure :golf2:

Curtis said the same thing bill, he thought the 3 was the ball for me. I don't think my driver speed is what the SR3 says you should have, but for some reason it did match well with me

I played the 2013 Wilson Tour ball. It is very solid.

I've been playing Bridgestone e5 lately, and it seems like a quality ball.

For whatever reason, I have trouble differentiating between different balls. I don't know if it's a swing speed thing our a ball striking thing or what, but if the name wasn't on the ball, I don't think I could tell the difference between a Pro V1 and a Top Flite.

Nike RZN Red. After playing the RZN Black, B330 this year I'm very impressed with the Red. Longest drives I've hit so far this year and surprisingly great around the greens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played 9 with an e6. Me and that ball just don't agree. I've tried it many times but it just rolls too much for me. Going back to the q star

B330RX. Today just confirmed for me again that there is no reason for me to pay anything else.

TM tour preferred-x. Really liked them. I didn't get off the tees well but those I did hit solidly felt great. Mid and long irons had a nice feel as well. The launch and ball flight was were nice, not too high of flight and not too low. They performed reallywell around the green. I kept getting comments about my "nice touch" on chips/pitches. I think thats where these will excel! Gave great feedback in putts from every distance. Good roll, didn't jump off the face and take any weird bounces on longer putts. I got four dozen to hopefully last the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back