Best Shot Of Your Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
5w from 236 to the front edge on a par 5.

Cray cray.

I have zero qualms about going 5w only for the MC now. Naaaada.

I like it. 5woods are vastly underrated IMO.

I like it. 5woods are vastly underrated IMO.

Its just really good to me, 17* gives it that off the deck and tee combo I want. Its a fun damn club.

From Saturday's round:

Dogleg Par 4, didn't hit my tee shot all that well so was a little short and left a second over the tree! Could not fly the tree and get to the green so elect to take a 7i and leave it short of the green. Should have been an easy shot, but I hit the ground before the ball and it went about 50yds. Walk up to ball with same 7i, reset and hit it to 9 inches from the pin for a tap-in par. :banana:

Best shot was a 145-yard FIVE WOOD on a par three to 10 feet pin high.

There was a little bit of wind in our faces.

Played in a 4 man step out scramble today at a high end course in Scottsdale, Desert Highlands. Hole 13 is a split fairway par 4, 343 to the pin from the white tees we played from. I had my drives required so I am loose. I proceeded to hit the ball about 25 feet from the hole off the tee. Needless to say I was ecstatic. Hit 3 320+ bombs today with the Alpha. the club is a monster.

gMytd1a.png

Played in a 4 man step out scramble today at a high end course in Scottsdale, Desert Highlands. Hole 13 is a split fairway par 4, 343 to the pin from the white tees we played from. I had my drives required so I am loose. I proceeded to hit the ball about 25 feet from the hole off the tee. Needless to say I was ecstatic. Hit 3 320+ bombs today with the Alpha. the club is a monster.

gMytd1a.png

Wow. What a drive!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In my round Saturday I had my first chip in of the year to save par after a not so great tee shot on a par 5. Sunday I was on another par 5 laying two from about 170 out with the ball on a hill about even with my knees. I somehow managed to hit a low hook/draw with a baseball swing to the front of the green and it fed to about 12 feet. Neither were anything spectacular but I will take pars anyway I can get them.

I hit a range ball back over the fence from my fairway. It was the best swing I had. Not a great day.

haha, I had one of those. found a range ball on the 18th tee (200ish yards from the range... *someone* out there had the shanks!). I told my playing partner I was going to hit it back onto the range. I hit the most perfect 4 hybrid I think I've ever hit. He commented that it was my best shot of the day. He was right :D

On Saturday on a downhill par 5 I hit my drive into the trees and had to pitch out perpendicular to the FW. From about 250 I hit my 3W down the hill to the front edge managed to chip up and 2 putt for a bogey that in the past would have been a guranteed double.

First round with my new Taylormade Tour Preferred CB's at a new course and I came closer than I have ever came to a hole in one. It was a 140 yard par 3 and I hit a PW over the flag and sucked that thing back to about 2ft. The nice thing is that was for back to back birdies. Unfortunately I had a big fat 9 on a par 4 so I only shot an 83.

Chipped in from ~ 30 ft & followed up next hole with a 50+ foot crazy bending putt. Should have bought a lottery ticket on the way home ...

Last hole of my nine hole round. Little par 3 into the wind. Hit a great little eight iron shot right onto the green below the hole. Set up a long, but doable two putt. It was a rough round today and felt good to get a nice shot in the end.

Nicely done Acuna. Ending strong is a great feeling.

My best this past weekend was easily my 6i from 165 on an uphill par 3. Stuck it 2 feet past. Made the putt.

#9 (last hole) is a 405 yd par 4 and Bertha left me 132 yds to the green. Best drive of the day and unleashed a bit of frustration too hehe.

#BerthaLong

I drained a birdie putt from 25 ft, a big breaker too.

Uphill, steep par 3, at 150 today. ball mark was 10 inches from hole out and ball was tap in.

On #9 today I hit a Bunker off the tee box & hit an 8 iron out that left me 68 left to the pin. Took out my 54 & stick it to a foot for the par.

A 6 iron from 167 that left me 15 feet for a putt I missed.

205 and on a nasty side hill lie pulled 4 iron and stuck it to 8 feet, lipped out on the eagle.

Played in a captain's choice tournament yesterday and after everyone had put their second shot into the hazard on the par 5, I hit my 3 iron to about 20 feet and then sank the putt for eagle.

Played in a captain's choice tournament yesterday and after everyone had put their second shot into the hazard on the par 5, I hit my 3 iron to about 20 feet and then sank the putt for eagle.

There you go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back