Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew the braves pitching wouldn't last. What is this 18 runs in less than 2 games? Also, they better sort out the offense. Upton is such a waste of money.

Fluke. Hehe.

I don't know how good the Cards are suppose to be. But they always play the brewers tough.

They are supposed to be much better than they have started, but I said at the beginning of this year Brewers, Cards, and Reds will battle all year long for this division.

Their offense has been awful up until this week, I am hoping today as a big kickstart for them. They are certainly a better team than they have shown

Indians s.u.c.k.

Royals continue to score well with two outs. Just up to the bull pen now.

HTC M8

My team keepa chocking in the last couple of innings. I can count atleast 7 close losses that could easily been wins.

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

The A's rock. Thinking championship this year.

They finished off the sweep of Texas with a pounding.

Yeah, funny how both teams got swept at home by each other. Last night's game was a mugging.

I picked them. They are very talented

I agree. They are loaded, have a great manager, and just play great as a team. If they play like they can, and avoid injuries, I think this could be their year. But I said that last year, and Detroit had other plans.

I agree. They are loaded, have a great manager, and just play great as a team. If they play like they can, and avoid injuries, I think this could be their year. But I said that last year, and Detroit had other plans.

I'm worried about the starting pitching. Two guys got tommy john so there's a lot less talent in the rotation this year.

Hosmer with another double for the Royals!

HTC M8

Im ready for this series with the Marlins to be done. Geeze

They should give us some strokes, I mean, runs.

Pops is my new favorite word. I'm giving 15 this weekend, figured you'd be excited.

Dug my signed baseballs out finally

ry5ugy4e.jpg

Here ya go Tribe Fans. Tonight's line for Josh Tomlin. Might be time for a call up?
by6ute5a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back