The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 years successfully avoiding it, no more. First ever root canal coming up possibly tomorrow. Never even had Novocain before.

41 years successfully avoiding it, no more. First ever root canal coming up possibly tomorrow. Never even had Novocain before.

I'm a terrible dental patient, I think having a cleaning is torture, and I had my first root canal a couple months ago. It really wasn't a big deal. Good luck.

I'm a terrible dental patient, I think having a cleaning is torture, and I had my first root canal a couple months ago. It really wasn't a big deal. Good luck.

I'm the same. Hate the dentist. Luckily I have found one that I don't mind as much.

My hygeniest is freaking sadist... I know it.

After getting different hygeniests for years (at the same office) she finally got mine and said "Holy crap - I feel like I was kicked in the face!"

Me: "Uh-huh.. been sayin' that a while..."

My hygeniest is freaking sadist... I know it.

After getting different hygeniests for years (at the same office) she finally got mine and said "Holy crap - I feel like I was kicked in the face!"

Me: "Uh-huh.. been sayin' that a while..."

Mine is a family friend my new insurance isn't taken, so I have to find a new office.

Hopefully you can be like me and need extra novocaine so they drilled a hole in my jaw and injected it directly into the nerve.

Well, was on the 16th hole today taking off from the tee box and crash! Strap on the cart gave out and my bag lay on a rock cart path. This is the 4th time it's happened to me and second time I saw it happen to someone today. Though I escaped with just a few nicks on irons and a nice chunk of paint taken out of the Bertha paint out on the toe, it could have been much worse.

Buzzed off one beer.... man it has been forever since I had a beer.

Stayed late at work, and after 4:30 the beers get broken out while people are working OT. One beer, came home and changed the tires on my car, and I am so dizzy it isn't even funny.

Brazilian Customs procedures, they will never get the Olympics ready in time

Well, was on the 16th hole today taking off from the tee box and crash! Strap on the cart gave out and my bag lay on a rock cart path. This is the 4th time it's happened to me and second time I saw it happen to someone today. Though I escaped with just a few nicks on irons and a nice chunk of paint taken out of the Bertha paint out on the toe, it could have been much worse.

Ouch. Time for a safety bungee cord?

HTC M8

HTC M8

I use to strap mine down like this and I need to put the old bungee cord back in my bag ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HTC M8

Usually I do use one but today was a spur of the moment round and didn't have it or my towel or brush. It was an omen!

Laying on my couch with a ice pack on my knee. I simply pushed it to the limit these last several days.

Laying on my couch with a ice pack on my knee. I simply pushed it to the limit these last several days.

Hate to hear this OG, although I'm with you brother. Ice on my neck tonight, lol.

HTC M8

Dang it brother don't over do it, we have golf to play this summer :)

Can't get that Pixies Gigantic song put of my head since that Apple commercial is on every 30 seconds. Its been days.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Picked up a club fir the first time in a few weeks in a golf shop today. I didn't swing, but I did about half of a takeaway. My wrist didn't like it. I am still on the shelf.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

Picked up a club fir the first time in a few weeks in a golf shop today. I didn't swing, but I did about half of a takeaway. My wrist didn't like it. I am still on the shelf.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

Heal up dude. When you do, we will tee it up.

Dang it brother don't over do it, we have golf to play this summer :)

Heck yea! They make knee braces don't they ?...

Thank goodness it's not the joint, (it's all metal now). It's all the stuff that holds the knee together that is still healing from the surgery.

Bad huggers.

Rest up man God knows there's an entire season of woodshed action coming up.

I'm the same. Hate the dentist. Luckily I have found one that I don't mind as much.

Does your dentist accept insurance? NYS Empire Plan (GHI dental through Emblem Health). I need to find a new dentist...and I prefer to be unconscious sitting in the chair.

Does your dentist accept insurance? NYS Empire Plan (GHI dental through Emblem Health). I need to find a new dentist...and I prefer to be unconscious sitting in the chair.

Yes. Located at the Empire State Plaza

If you have a "Customer Service Line" then STAFF the damned thing.
25+ calls, haven't even come close to a human yet.

If you have a "Customer Service Line" then STAFF the damned thing.
25+ calls, haven't even come close to a human yet.

The problem is evident in that they call it "Customer Service" still. hehehe That sucks, hate places like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back