What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those Cardiffs are so comfortable I may wear them to work tomorrow. I can wear jeans on Friday.

Spikeless shoes.

New Balance 574s.

SHoes in general.

Wore my Del Mars yesterday to my fitting and gotta say, the Puma Monolites are night and day more comfortable. Really sealed the deal that they are the most comfortable shoe I have ever owned.

Last edited:
I really like the look of those 574's.
Me too dude. And seeing as how I have converted all of my shoes I wear to work to 574s for comfort reasons, these make sense.

Me too dude. And seeing as how I have converted all of my shoes I wear to work to 574s for comfort reasons, these make sense.

That makes perfect sense, I think it needs to be done (mainly because I want your feedback :alien:)

You two are adorable talking about having a lot of apparel...hehe

I chuckled...because its true.

I'm just jealous of your shoes still, I used to hate golf shoes, now I'm addicted. This place has changed me...for the better I think.

I chuckled...because its true.

I'm just jealous of your shoes still, I used to hate golf shoes, now I'm addicted. This place has changed me...for the better I think.

That made me lol

That made me lol

Its what I'm here for, you know this.

Seriously though, I think back to since I got here and laugh. I was that dude that played in cargo's and flip flops and didn't see a reason for anything else, then I realized there is a ton of golf apparel that DOES look good and that its nice to look good when you play. Plus, flip flops? Seriously? What the hell was wrong with me?

4 years will change a man. Hahaha

Seriously though, I think back to since I got here and laugh. I was that dude that played in cargo's and flip flops and didn't see a reason for anything else, then I realized there is a ton of golf apparel that DOES look good and that its nice to look good when you play. Plus, flip flops? Seriously? What the hell was wrong with me?

I can handle flip flops but the cargo shorts?!?! What were you thinking?

:alien:

I think I have quite a bit lol for the average Joe Schmoe I'm proud of my ever growing collection lol.

My shirts have gotten out of control. I only have about 4 that I like wearing to the course, but I think I have at least 10 in the closet. I need to work on my shorts game. All I have are shades of khaki.

I would take wearing flip flops over those vibrams. Lol.

For anyone interested in a Mission Belt. I love mine!

2azy3yvy.jpg

I love the ratcheting system. The only thing I like about the Nexbelts more is the built in ball marker. I thought it was cheesy but find myself using it often.

I love the ratcheting system. The only thing I like about the Nexbelts more is the built in ball marker. I thought it was cheesy but find myself using it often.

Dammit Rick you're gonna make me spend money! Hahahaha

Dammit Rick you're gonna make me spend money! Hahahaha

If you go with the 40mm belt from mission you can interchange them with Nexbelt. Sadly Nexbelt doesn't sell just the buckles right now. They said over the summer they will start

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back