The 2014-15 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is pretty funny.
Although to be fair, everybody knows Auburn players can afford crab legs based on salary. :D

#Allegedly

The stupidity of some people.... How many Winston has Crabs signs will be at the first Gameday of the year now?

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

I'm not sure this season can be much better for me as an Auburn fan after the year I enjoyed last year. (except for Pasadena, that one still stings)

War Eagle buddy!

New best tweet of the day....

When Winston now throws touchdowns his receivers will refer to them as the deadliest catch

That is pretty funny.
Although to be fair, everybody knows Auburn players can afford crab legs based on salary. :D
Apparently the Crablegs repeatedly said "No, No." But, Jameis didnt care.

#Toosoon?

Apparently the Crablegs repeatedly said "No, No." But, Jameis didnt care.

#Toosoon?
Never..... I told my wife he was obviously a leg man based on his track record

I do suppose stealing crab legs is awful. But they are tasty.
Sadly even the famed Auburn Tigers cant shy away from arrests. Is that two top recruits in the last few months? First Bessent and then Smith? Can't smoke crab legs :D

I do suppose stealing crab legs is awful. But they are tasty.
Sadly even the famed Auburn Tigers cant shy away from arrests. Is that two top recruits in the last few months? First Bessent and then Smith? Can't smoke crab legs :D
Just a bunch of thugs all around.

Just a bunch of thugs all around.

I will say one quote that was funny said "I know understand the GusBus. He backs it into the prison yard to scoop up recruits". I laughed out loud. Its a sad state and why I hate college athletics. Reward for being a scum bag. Corrupt universities setting awful schedules because they know the money sitting there if they win the big one.

Its all a complete fraud. The only way to fix it is a super-conference with an outside source setting up the schedules. Until that day, nothing changes.

I will say one quote that was funny said "I know understand the GusBus. He backs it into the prison yard to scoop up recruits". I laughed out loud. Its a sad state and why I hate college athletics. Reward for being a scum bag. Corrupt universities setting awful schedules because they know the money sitting there if they win the big one.

Its all a complete fraud. The only way to fix it is a super-conference with an outside source setting up the schedules. Until that day, nothing changes.
He probably parked next to every other Coach out there, seeing as how all of these recruits are scouted by the same ring of Coaches from the top schools.

Every one of these "prison yard" recruits we have signed have all had offers from Bama, FSU, Georgia, etc etc etc.

Note to self.... must buy crab legs for Miami vs FSU tailgate. That's gonna be a crazy scene haha.

A nice yodeling session for Terry Bowden:

I don't know. This all smells fishy.

Jameis is very disappointed that Maryland left the ACC

Haha. I know Zsnow personally. Great Guy. Hilarious

Oh and Go Vols

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

A few of my favorites:

10325745_622226901202454_153256962263130582_n.jpg

10271525_774173539279529_2346131893699935695_n.jpg

10153291_774173665946183_5225080499306334937_n.jpg

No wonder Texas wasn't interested in Winston. The endless supply of crab leg demand just wasn't going to fly.

What a good dude he must be in real life though.

#Misunderstood

No wonder Texas wasn't interested in Winston. The endless supply of crab leg demand just wasn't going to fly.

What a good dude he must be in real life though.

#Misunderstood
That must have been a deal breaker!

Butch Jones said Tenn vs Bama was the SECs best rivalry, I thought that was cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back