Johnny Mojo Gets Fit

I can't wait to hear your thoughts on the whole process. I will be going my 1st full bag fitting for the #THPMC as well.

I will be interesting to hear how the fitting goes Johnny, and how close your current setup is to their recommended one.

I'm excited for you JM, I think you'll elevate your game with a good fitting and I can't wait to see what direction you go in.

Nice JM, looking forward to hearing how it goes with the shaft options.

I can't wait to hear how it goes for you.

Second and Third posts updated with fitting results guys........

JM

Sorry your fitting went so bad BG. My opinion having played a few with ya is your swing is repeatable and was smooth. Always thought you should play extra wedge to help you from 100 in (Cleveland baby). I hope you get back to the old Mojo swing. That'll win the MC I'm sure of it! See ya next week with the Golfnuts?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Wow. I'm glad you were able to get past that experience JM and find the light through the trees in the end. Glad to hear and Freddie and JB have been there to support you as well and offer as much input as they can.

Hopefully you end up finding what fits you best come July. I would be sure to pass that story on as much as possible so others don't have a to experience something similar. Pretty distasteful on the fitters behalf.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Sorry for the horrible experience at the fitter, but glad JB and Freddie got you straightened out!

I have to admit when I first saw the title of this thread, I thought you had joined a gym. Good job on the fitting and well documented :thumb:

Johnny - I know from talking to you just how much you've cooled down to be able to even write this up. I am truly sorry that you had to experience the fitting in this manor. Let me add my thanks to JB and Freddie for taking the time to help John out.

Wow, JM that sucks, I'm really sorry you had such a bad experience for your first fitting!

Im I glad you were able to make the most of it, though with the assistance from JB and Freddie (two great knowledgeable) guys right there.

i hope that doesn't scare you off from fittings, just that $&@#

Wow, Mojo, so sorry to hear about your experience. Sounds like the guy was a real piece of work, and I love the "I can't help you until your swing is perfect" attitude. Guess he can't help most golfers then. Did you get your set all nailed down then, or are you still tweaking some things?

Wow, sorry to hear about your bad experience JM.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Wow, JM that sucks, I'm really sorry you had such a bad experience for your first fitting!

Im I glad you were able to make the most of it, though with the assistance from JB and Freddie (two great knowledgeable) guys right there.

i hope that doesn't scare you off from fittings, just that $&@#

Yeah, I had never really had a real fitting before. Guess I still haven't :act-up:

JM

Sorry to hear about your experience Johnny, I can't imagine how disappointed you must have been.

Holy cow, JM! What a horror story! I'm really surprised that you would run into something like that from a top 100 fitter. Nothing about that sounded like a true fitting. I hope things end up working out for you, buddy.

Rough to read Johnny....sorry you dished out the cash for something this poor.

Rough to read Johnny....sorry you dished out the cash for something this poor.

Nobody to blame but me buddy. This was an expensive lesson but one i will never forget. Cant wait to get fit by a quality profrssional one day.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Johnny, I would definitely call, or write a letter to management and go over what happened and tell them you were upset with what happened.

Oops never mind I see it was with the owner. Nevermid.

Oh man JM it was hard reading that. You showed way more restraint than I would have.

Luckily your instructor, Freddie, JB & your teammates got you back in track. You have a good swing and no swing is perfect. Glad u turned the corner and back to trusting what you know you do well.

Damn JM, I know precisely how excited you were about this too, sorry it turned the way it did brother.

JM just read through your experience. I'm sorry it turned out this way for you. Really sucks that you doled out some big cash for this. I know you were pretty excited for this fitting and it sounds like nothing but disappointment for you and I hate that. However in the end it sounds like Freddie, JB, and your pro have you back on track.

Had a chance to catch up with this and am really bummed for you buddy. I had a similar experience when I made the mistake on getting a driver and iron fitting at Golf Galaxy a few years back. I may have missed it but if I were you I would complain. That is really unacceptable.

Back