2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

#targetacquired

Poor Trip is not going to know what hit him. He is rattled now, can you imagine by the 1st tee? I will go easy on him on the course, because I always want everybody play well, but #OutingApproved still has meaning and Trip is about to find out about that.

Man really JB??? We going to be like that. Well hey I am glad that this will be some good prep work for #THPMC. And Josh I hope you play amazing and I am going to support you all day because are the Alpha Omega aka Master of THP. I like to be positive about people games and not negative. I hope you shoot a 59 and beat me like no other, then throw me into the gators (Chomp Chomp) But anyways I hear there was a JB dress sighting LOL!!!

Lets just say if there was a JB Dress Sighting, then you are dreaming a bit too much about this guy. Take the screenshot printouts you have from under your mattress, peel them apart and throw them away.

All I ask for is video of that first tee shot. This will be a slight prep for the MC but that's still an entirely different experience.

The love just left the air. ;)

Coers dont back down just cause he runs the site, you cant make a bet and then hope he beats you like no other, otherwise you may as well just show up Saturday with the dress we picked out on a few pages back

All I ask for is video of that first tee shot. This will be a slight prep for the MC but that's still an entirely different experience.

The love just left the air. ;)

That made me laugh.

Coers dont back down just cause he runs the site, you cant make a bet and then hope he beats you like no other, otherwise you may as well just show up Saturday with the dress we picked out on a few pages back

He would be better off saying "I hope that jerk shoots a 120. Because my 118 I am throwing on the card will win."

I might nickname you "trip", because with the pressure on, will you become dub or trip...(how many digits in your score)....
Hmmm, maybe I picked a wrong screen name for myself when I got here. Maybe should have nicknamed myself "thrice". :wink:

Anyone appreciate that the level of banter is elevated for the event called Love is in the Air?

Ok guys I am back from breakfast, did I miss anything?

Nope just talking about #1stTeeBuckling
Please try to make it past the ladies tee, unless you intend to tee up from them.

oh I will do that. Gonna practice just for that shot!!!!
Nope just talking about #1stTeeBuckling
Please try to make it past the ladies tee, unless you intend to tee up from them.

She should still call and confirm what time her appointment is. Apparently they have spread the group through available time slots Friday through Sunday and you don't want to discover, like my wife did, that they set her up with a time that she didn't know about.

I was trying to tell her that, but she is just fine with what she is getting. I imagine she'll get some of that stuff done before we head down so she can look good. She was trying to get me in for a freaking pedicure because my feet are so rough. That's alright a dress/skirt is enough for me.

Most deffantly man, better to be safe and make sure she is all good.
She should still call and confirm what time her appointment is. Apparently they have spread the group through available time slots Friday through Sunday and you don't want to discover, like my wife did, that they set her up with a time that she didn't know about.

#OutingApproved
Something tells me there are going to be a few #THPMC guys eyeing you go off on that first tee.
So once you choose your weapon, and all the eyes are on you, take that big gulp (you know the kind you can feel going down) because you are about to tee off in front of 20 or so people and each one of them will never forget that tee shot. Make sure you exhale, because if not, the whiff is coming.

Then right before you setup to swing, relax a bit, because you strangling the club grip because of nerves will make you top it. Then you pull the trigger. I will make sure I wave hi to your ball short and right on the way to mine.

Coers, this could be going on all day during that round. I might nickname you "trip", because with the pressure on, will you become dub or trip...(how many digits in your score)....

I love the story version of trash talk. LOL.

Reminds me of your scenario on the first hole Grand Cypress North with the guy out there dodging range balls while everybody watched.

I love the story version of trash talk. LOL.

Reminds me of your scenario on the first hole Grand Cypress North with the guy out there dodging range balls while everybody watched.

So many memories.
First tee THP Events are my favorite.

So many memories.
First tee THP Events are my favorite.

First THP event, Callaway Club Testing. Stood over the ball and my chest started pounding. Went on to top the ball and barely made it to the next set of tees. Have been ok since, but that first one always stays in my mind.

#FirstTeeJittersAreReal

As far as are their gators in the water.. Likely. Maybe not every body of water on the course, but you'll probably see one or two.

So about that bread pudding opposed to ladyboy Coers..

As far as are their gators in the water.. Likely. Maybe not every body of water on the course, but you'll probably see one or two.

So about that bread pudding opposed to ladyboy Coers..

Ladycoers has a nice ring to it, but I think Ive found a better route to go with this

mrs-doubtfire.jpg

Here is a look of that 1st tee shot on Saturday...

Crooked Cat #1 - The Wild

oh I will do that. Gonna practice just for that shot!!!!

Just a 3/4 punch shot should prevent all catastrophic first tee issues :)

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Here is a look of that 1st tee shot on Saturday...

Crooked Cat #1 - The Wild

My hook should love that 'favor the left side' part....

Anybody want me to post the remaining holes (2/day)?

I think I am going to pull a Mike Dean and do some Chutting from the tee box. Just do is Jamie Sadlowski and hit it 300 yards.
Just a 3/4 punch shot should prevent all catastrophic first tee issues :)

Back