What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
39/42=81, 11/14 FW's. used 31 putts but missed 5 putts inside of 5 feet (I can't wait until the SeeMore Event in June) 2 doubles, 2 birds.

With the help of an eagle I squeezed out a 101. I joke, but it was just one of those days. If I hit it straight I clipped a branch or ended up with a terrible lie or got a bad bounce. If I mishits it at all I found OB (something like 7 or 8 penalties). Must have had 10 or more putts that burned the edge. I did hit my irons nicely and I did have the eagle, so all was not lost. Plus it was still way better than being at work :)

Well, it was an ugly, ugly 85. So effing tired of the 20 mph winds and 50* weather. Driver was just a tad off today, but not much. Short game really killed me in the range between 5-15 yards. Left myself a ton of short sided chips and didn't have a great day battling the wind with iron shots, but not bad. Once the elements improve and I have fewer excuses for crappy play, then I'll know firmly where I stand.

So effing tired of the 20 mph winds and 50* weather.

Get used to it. Long range summer forecast is for much colder than normal...

41 on my 9 hole course near my house. Really pleased with the way I played especially with virtually no warm up ( no range) and just a few full practice swings then to the first tee.

3 fairways, 2 greens and 18 putts. No penalties which is HUGE for me. No double bogeys.

Felt good out there really tried to stay focused mentally and play each shot. I really only had a handful of bad shots take those away it would have been one of my best rounds at this course.

On to Sundays round......

39/42=81, 11/14 FW's. used 31 putts but missed 5 putts inside of 5 feet (I can't wait until the SeeMore Event in June) 2 doubles, 2 birds.

Good round, buddy.

I had a similar round. Played 27 and shot 40, 41, 42. Also had 31 putts on the first 18. A triple bogey on 18 ruined my sub-80 round. Our greens are so slow that the ball will simply not roll. I struck the ball so well, and had numerous legitimate birdie putts, and lots of short par putts that I couldn't get to the hole. Very frustrating.

47/46 for a 93. Not an awesome day.

I played 9 at my club today. Was just excited to get outside after a tough week and was playing and scoring very well. I was sniffing sub 40 when at the Sixth, a foursome was backing things up and I paired up with another single. No biggie, but on the seventh, skilled a chip that resulted in a triple. Hobbled in with two other doubles for a 44. Still not bad, but even bogeys at 7-9 would have at least given me 40 and a PB.

On the bright side, driving, putting and short game were all very good while my irons were also good. Lots of positives here. A lot less analysis and just went out and hit the shots. It was enjoyable. And the guy I paired up with is headmaster of a prestigious boys school around here, so maybe I have an in for my son (who's 4 months old BTW).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Some good rounds being posted out there. Those rounds that were marred by penalties get them cleaned up and you will be shooting some PB's.

66 at a Par 3 course

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

A 79 with one chip in and 2 birds. Played solid, just couldn't control the driver too well.

8/14 FW

6 GIR

Stopped counting putts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good round, buddy.

I had a similar round. Played 27 and shot 40, 41, 42. Also had 31 putts on the first 18. A triple bogey on 18 ruined my sub-80 round. Our greens are so slow that the ball will simply not roll. I struck the ball so well, and had numerous legitimate birdie putts, and lots of short par putts that I couldn't get to the hole. Very frustrating.

Funny you mentioning this, they were stimping our greens when I arrived today and they were stimping 7, now that is slooooooooooow. lol

Solid golf buddy, especially with a triple.

49/46 for a 95. Getting there.

1st round of the year, and it felt really good to get out. Been taking finals and the weather has just been really crappy. Shot 84 (43/41). Putter really killed me today. Green speed was really inconsistent and I couldn't get good reads. My game inside 120 yards was good which was a plus for me but just have to keep the big numbers off the scorecard.

Snuck in a quick 9. +6 42. Very ho hum... no big mistakes. When i missed the green wasnt able to get it up and down. Things are starting to come together. Just need more work on consistency and more short game work needed

Snuck in 18 after work today and shot a round that I'm not sure what to think about. Shot 42/41-83 with 4 doubles, 3 bogeys and 11 pars. Hit 8/14 FIR and 10 greens with 3 water balls. I can only call this round absurd. I had some holes where I played really good golf and some parts where I was clueless. Gotta get the putter going. I'll take the good and forget the bad.

Let me first preface this by saying this is a quite easy course.
I played 9 for my Friday night league tonight.

Weather was cold 47* misty rain and moderate winds 9-17 MPH.

Tonight I shot a 44 on the par 37 back 9 at Beech Hollow Freeland,MI.
I hit 5 of 8 fairways but managed to miss EVERY STINKING GREEN!!!!
I had one 3 jack and otherwise putted well finishing with 15 putts.

I felt like I left shots out there and still managed a 44. This is a short course this nine only measuring 3098yds.

I am thinking now playing 6400-6600 is way out of my range......
#ShortHitterProblems

44 is 44 dude that's awesome!

Snuck in a quick 9. +6 42. Very ho hum... no big mistakes. When i missed the green wasnt able to get it up and down. Things are starting to come together. Just need more work on consistency and more short game work needed

Decent round Kang those up and downs will start coming!

Great round CJ! I expect to see some good golf Monday morning.

Shot a 38 on the front, then followed it with a 48 on the back. Wtf. Could have been the heat or my swing just got away from me.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

I shot +1 out and +5 in for a 78 today at Oak Valley!! It's been at least 5 years since I've broken 80 and this time it was on a tough course.

I hit two par 5's in 2 and three putted both times...ugh. Sank some good mid range putts but didn't handle the long long ones properly.

Except on courses with harder ratings, my scores go up like crazy!
I will take it, but wish I could post better scores wherever I play!

It WILL come!

116 slope isn't that low.

Give it time u will get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back