2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

I'm glad you're waiting. It was too long of a time frame last year imo.

Time for some basement dweller spying

There are a bunch of THPers that will get a sneak peek at 4 members of the Zoo Crew this weekend at #TheKing
We must inquire about their weaknesses and exploit!!! The belt comes back to THP in 2014!!!

After playing around with Jake yesterday, he is such an amazing golfer and talking about this event I want in badly to help THP beat the zoo crew. I'll be using that experience, that round and this event as motivation to improve my game big-time.

I'm glad you're waiting. It was too long of a time frame last year imo.

I obviously wasn't part of it last year, but getting named to this team will bring a laser-like focus to improving my game. I'm already working hard now, but the opportunity and responsibility of representing #TeamBasementDwellers would take it to a whole new level.

I just had a dream about this...

I played well, we all played well... And won #TheDos!!!

I just want to destroy the #zoocrew as redemption for the 8 awesome thpers that paved the way for this event happening again.

I obviously wasn't part of it last year, but getting named to this team will bring a laser-like focus to improving my game. I'm already working hard now, but the opportunity and responsibility of representing #TeamBasementDwellers would take it to a whole new level.

Have you thought about The Gauntlet? Also with Callaway Golf and signups via contests are going on now.
Amazing event with 6 members of the Zoo Crew all competing over 3 rounds.

I just had a dream about this...

I played well, we all played well... And won #TheDos!!!

Must have been an exciting dream as it had you awake at 3am. #thedos is going to be an amazing event.

After playing with Harry and Jason Finley and against Hashtag and ScottyG I REALLY want into #TheDos! Just a great group of guys to spend time with and can play some serious golf! I'll ask OleGray if I can borrow the woodshed for this event if I get in because we're bringing the belt back to the internet!

After playing with Harry and Jason Finley and against Hashtag and ScottyG I REALLY want into #TheDos! Just a great group of guys to spend time with and can play some serious golf! I'll ask OleGray if I can borrow the woodshed for this event if I get in because we're bringing the belt back to the internet!

Pretty sure I wouldn't want to take THAT woodshed. Maybe rebuild it?

#WoodshedDos

#Gonnaneedsomethingbiggerthanawoodshed

I hope that everyone that is excited about this one is also excited about #TheGauntlet, all eyes on that one right now as its a chance to truly know thy enemy for #TheDos.

So many great (and really big) events this year. #TheGauntlet and #TheGrandaddy are two that are on my list to try and be a part of.

Callaway is just so cool. This event is a huge part of it, but think about what all they have done with us "Internet golfers" the gauntlet, the king, the grandaddy, ultimate testing, event in Dallas. Just crazy.. I am amped for the dos! It is going to be epic

I learned a weakness we can use on one #zoocrew member at #TheGrandDaddy I can slip Chad Copenhagen snuff and butter nipple shots and he will be reeling :)

I hope that everyone that is excited about this one is also excited about #TheGauntlet, all eyes on that one right now as its a chance to truly know thy enemy for #TheDos.

I think it says huge things about the experience of these events, that guys that have been there, and played, and been in the fire......... want, and NEED to get back there for a chance to experience it again.

Really hoping for a chance to experience that myself.... and then to want to get back there again!

#TeamTHP

I've definitely got my eyes firmly on #TheGauntlet and am trying my best to get into that great event. But #TheDos is never totally out of my conciousness either. The belt must come to THP IN 2014.

Extremely excited about this one. When Callaway and THP get together for an event you just know it's going to be over the top. I know I want to know my enemy and I'll have my game ready!

After playing my round today in a competitive environment, it just solidified that I want in this event so bad, I want a crack at that ZooCrew and bring the belt back to THP.

So hey #ZooCrew why didn't you tell me that you and the team bus would be in Michigan???

So hey #ZooCrew why didn't you tell me that you and the team bus would be in Michigan???
My parents always told me to stay away from panel vans.

I think the THP Tour Van wins hands down!!!
20140108_121408-400x300.jpg
20140108_121421-400x300.jpg
20140108_121441-400x300.jpg

Looking at the calender today just randomly and thought about how this event will be here before we know it. Looking forward to seeing the team take shape and seek revenge on last years defeat.

Looking at the calender today just randomly and thought about how this event will be here before we know it. Looking forward to seeing the team take shape and seek revenge on last years defeat.

As do I, and I look forward to seeing #TheGauntlet take shape before us and really continue to build on the fire that has been built from #TheGrandaddy and #TheKing.

#TheDOS is most certainly coming and we WILL be ready, but MAN there is some awesomeness on the way before then too.

Back