The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
sutumuze.jpg

My daughter just graduated from the University of West Florida. One of the happiest and proudest days of my life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finished Grad school today...... Celebrating tonight and round tomorrow! So excited

Finished Grad school today...... Celebrating tonight and round tomorrow! So excited

Congrats on such a great accomplishment.

Congrats on such a great accomplishment.

Thanks and congrats to you and your daughter! Must be an awesome feeling

The boy was very well behaved today and my gift of Amazon gift card for Kindle books combined to get me out of the doghouse for playing golf two Saturdays in a row, lol. Sometimes it's the little things!

Congrats, man. I start my grad program in one week. Look forward to being able to post the same message in two years.

Congrats, bud. It was a great feeling when I finished grad school. That a huge accomplishment! Do it up big!

Taking the wifey to Flemings for a rare dinner outing. I need to plan this at least once a month now that the kids are getting older.

Congrats, man. I start my grad program in one week. Look forward to being able to post the same message in two years.

Thanks man! You will just have to work at it. Classes at the Grad level are so much more enagaing it will go by fast.

Congrats, bud. It was a great feeling when I finished grad school. That a huge accomplishment! Do it up big!

Thanks! Only way to make it happen

Congratulations Crest!!

Taking the wifey to Flemings for a rare dinner outing. I need to plan this at least once a month now that the kids are getting older.

Love me some flemings!

Surprising my dad with his birthday present.
The look in his face, the joy in his eyes.

And I think I was just as happy as he was.

Happy 70th Dad! (Tuesday)

That's awesome CJ

Love Flemings, great steaks, wine and desserts

Jack Bauer and 24 is back tonight!

Got to meet Webb Simpson after the tournament yesterday and chat with him for a few. He hooked me up with a box of Pro V1 X+ and a glove. Really cool dude.

Got to meet Webb Simpson after the tournament yesterday and chat with him for a few. He hooked me up with a box of Pro V1 X+ and a glove. Really cool dude.

That's pretty awesome. Photo op too?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's pretty awesome. Photo op too?

I never think about stuff like that and I would feel awkward asking. My 16 month old was busy flirting with him anyways.

I never think about stuff like that and I would feel awkward asking. My 16 month old was busy flirting with him anyways.

I agree; I probably wouldn't ask either. Sounds like a pretty cool guy.

Yeah dude. I am the same way. I always feel awkward. When I used to travel for work I met alot of cool people but never asked for a photo. I wish I would have.

Yeah dude. I am the same way. I always feel awkward. When I used to travel for work I met alot of cool people but never asked for a photo. I wish I would have.

I always wish that I would have after the fact

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back