2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - PGA National

I didn't know that PGA National was the most difficult course on tour. Cool. My game will be the best it has ever been by that time. The only other one in the top ten that I've played is Bay Hill. That was fun.

Reading the comments of those who experienced the other THP outings there only makes me want in this that much more. I'm going to have to be very quick on the 14th at sign-up, or win at Indy or Ocean City. Gotta get in this somehow.

I didn't know that PGA National was the most difficult course on tour. Cool. My game will be the best it has ever been by that time. The only other one in the top ten that I've played is Bay Hill. That was fun.

Reading the comments of those who experienced the other THP outings there only makes me want in this that much more. I'm going to have to be very quick on the 14th at sign-up, or win at Indy or Ocean City. Gotta get in this somehow.

Only makes sense the vman world tour continues in Palm beach

Going to be very difficult for me to swing the registration for this one on a timely basis due to being in a meeting that starts at noon that day. We are typically required to have our computers closed during most presentations. Will try to figure something out to git er done. Damn job is always getting in the way of THP sign-ups and new mdse purchases!

Sorry JB, G-rex said she will not be attending this one

#441StrikesAgain

Keep thinking that.
#WhoIsTheCloser

You will have to ask her what I said to her last night when you see her.

Sunday round at this event could have some very interesting scorecards this year

It's going to be a blast to see everyone, the Bear is in for some incredible golf by a bunch of THP'ers.

And you get to pay half price??? #Jealous

Putting together an outline of things and we are getting even more excited about this one. But the best part is, spoke to Bridgestone about it this morning and they are off the charts excited.

So are all of us!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How nice is the parking lot?
Think I could sleep well there?

I have the full support if my wife! I am off to practice my typing!

CJ. You must have one incredible wife!! With all the road tripping you do for her to support it, is an awesome thing to see.

There's so much good about this it's not funny, I can't wait to get there and play this course, from everything I've heard it should play tough and I like that lol.

There's so much good about this it's not funny, I can't wait to get there and play this course, from everything I've heard it should play tough and I like that lol.

Oh you will like this one buddy.

Never in my wildest imagination did I think I would play a PGA caliber course like this one. Throw in 39 other THP members & it's the best way to end the Invitationals.

I am dying to get in this one. Last year was so much, I just have to make it to this one too.

Hard to believe signup is almost here.
This event is going to be pretty darn special.

And it's confirmed that the wife wants to go.

Looks like I'll be giving it a shot.

Yeah, I'll be trying my hardest to get into this one. PGA National is on my bucket list

Fiance is in to go. I'll be trying to get in

There was never really any doubt.

Yeah, I'll be trying my hardest to get into this one. PGA National is on my bucket list

LOL. You're too young to be worrying about a "bucket list"!

LOL. You're too young to be worrying about a "bucket list"!

Never know how long the old bones will hold up, so I gotta get it in while I can! And to have a chance to do it with THPers makes it that much more important!

Earlier this the wife said this to me: "I just need a break. I don't need a whole vacation, just a few days away from the kids. The beach would be great, maybe even a resort." It was hard to not say anything. #gottagetin

Such a great event! Sign up thread will be blowing up

PGA National is one awesome golfing destination! This one is truly special folks so keep ya fingers crossed as it is definitely a bucket list type place to go.

Back