2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - PGA National

It's a LOOOOOONG car ride from middle Ga. hoss :good:

I might can convince the GF to use some of her points for us to take a trip. Might cost me when we get down there, but it would be worth it to be able to take on The Bear Trap with some THPers!

I wish sign ups were this week.....the anticipation is killing me

Hard to believe signup is almost here.
This event is going to be pretty darn special.
The setup is truly incredible!

My THP calander is full for the year, but good luck to all those that enter!

A mere 10 days til signups...can't wait!!

A mere 10 days til signups...can't wait!!

Record sellout: .01 seconds. It's going to be that hard to get a spot and for great reason.

Record sellout: .01 seconds. It's going to be that hard to get a spot and for great reason.

I thought it would be tough to top TPC Vegas...boy was I wrong

I thought it would be tough to top TPC Vegas...boy was I wrong
This may call for a sick day to make sure I'm at a computer and not praying for good phone reception.....

I scheduled a 1:15 conference call. Assuring I will be home and in the office when signups start.

Just over a week to go on this one, I think once this week is over the excitement level for this one will be at a high.

Just over a week to go on this one, I think once this week is over the excitement level for this one will be at a high.

Excitement for this one is already off the charts for me. I can't wait until September

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Won't be able to make this one fellas...bought a brand new car last night! (first time buying a new car...have leased the past few years..and the buy payments are quite a bit higher)

I know with the invitationals the teams are picked by JB to be even but since this is the Championship do the 4 winning teams stay together if each person can make it?

I know with the invitationals the teams are picked by JB to be even but since this is the Championship do the 4 winning teams stay together if each person can make it?

i asked JB in Orlando at the king about that he said probably not. I'm sure they will need to make more adjustments to make sure the teams are fair again with so many different caps playing in the event.

D.C. better have good cell phone coverage is all I can say. GF is interested in this one too.

A 1 week and 2 hours until sign-up bump! I can't wait for this!

I can't 100% remember the answer here, but I want to say that it was no.

1 week to convince Nerfny that this needs to happen. Hmmm, need to gameplan a little.

This came up after Lake Charles because it was unsure whether Captain Dru would be able to make the Championship, JB said then that winning teams would not be staying together

1 week to convince Nerfny that this needs to happen. Hmmm, need to gameplan a little.

a reenactment of the proposal???? :D

Roadtrip to fly out of Hartford? *when I win my way in*

Only 1 week left befor these signups!! Getting into the Championship would be insanely awesome and a perfect way to cap off a golf season(us northen people have short season)! Also a little something JB said in the J40 DPC thread has me even more excited for this.

Back