The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I barely understand life and death! How am I supposed to make a 3 year old understand!?

Went thru the same thing a few weeks back when my wife's friend passed away. My daughter just keep saying we need to tell God to protect her.

She's a smart one.

They're young enough to forget about it in a couple days

Indeed. The pet death talk had to happen with my daughter when she was about that same age. A day or two later, it was completely out of her mind.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

It's been a hell of a weekend on me. Something bigger than a pet being put down. I am hoping for a better week to come

It has rained so much yesterday and today that my backyard is under 6" of water and most roads are 'truck only' at this point.

You can stop anytime now rain...

It's been a hell of a weekend on me. Something bigger than a pet being put down. I am hoping for a better week to come

I was about to say "that's rough", but now I gotta say I wish that was the worst of it. Hope everything is ok.

USPS Tracking. How about updating more than once every 3 days?

USPS Tracking. How about updating more than once every 3 days?

It's why they provide it for free now because why charge people for something that doesnt work?

just dropped my iphone and the glass got destroyed. I've had smart phones for 7 or 8 years and this was the first time I broke a screen. DANG!!!

just dropped my iphone and the glass got destroyed. I've had smart phones for 7 or 8 years and this was the first time I broke a screen. DANG!!!

Ray (TeedUpThoughts) knows the feeling. Saturday morning @ #TheKing. Hope you can get it fixed quickly bud!

Welcome to the club. My wife dropped my S4 last night and shattered the glass. Luckily for you iPhone glass is way easier to replace. Which version phone?

It's why they provide it for free now because why charge people for something that doesnt work?

AND the guy at the counter was too busy trying to sell me every little add-on they had to even tell me the tracking number. He said it should be on the receipt and it's not. I look forward to the day when we can ship clubs thru email :alien:

Welcome to the club. My wife dropped my S4 last night and shattered the glass. Luckily for you iPhone glass is way easier to replace. Which version phone?

the 5. My fiancé has a spare at home since she recently got a work phone. Hope I can just pop my sim card in that, then get the screen replaced and sell this piece. Want the Note 4 when it comes out

Woke my little girl up this morning and she had a 104.9 fever. This will be her third round of antibiotics in the last month. I hope her doctor had it right this time. Not saying it's his fault, but it sucks watching your child feel like hell.

Um.. somehow my clubs coming from NJ are in California this morning? I'm in GA. I think we might have a problem.

Ray (TeedUpThoughts) knows the feeling. Saturday morning @ #TheKing. Hope you can get it fixed quickly bud!

I feel your pain... My Galaxy S4 still has not shipped from the insurance repair facility (1 week plus without a smart phone = no bueno). Luckily with an iPhone most malls have kiosks that can change out the glass in about an hour for $40...not so much with the S4

Um.. somehow my clubs coming from NJ are in California this morning? I'm in GA. I think we might have a problem.

Sorry to hear that. How did you ship them if I may ask?

Sorry to hear that. How did you ship them if I may ask?

Probably should've updated this. I got the wrong tracking number from the seller. All is good now. Scary for a little bit though

Elevated P.S.A level's let the fun begin..

Debating just not teaching anymore. So sick of dealing with some of these hoops in order to get a job that doesn't pay s***.

The distance I get from my Driver is embarrassing.....

Flat out embarrassing. It is consuming the rest of my game, other than when I am on the green.

The distance I get from my Driver is embarrassing.....

Flat out embarrassing. It is consuming the rest of my game, other than when I am on the green.

Go see a professional CJ. You will be turned around quickly.

Go see a professional CJ. You will be turned around quickly.

I am waiting for my instructor to make himself avail again (June) as he has his plate full, as his house burnt down.

I'm just a head case with that stupid thing in my hand right now....
I think I need more range time and a lot less course time.
Except, I hate the range...

I was supposed to play in a member guest with my best friend next month but he had to cancel. My bad luck with golf events this year is going beyond rant, it is getting flat out depressing.

Debating just not teaching anymore. So sick of dealing with some of these hoops in order to get a job that doesn't pay s***.

Honestly, I don't know why in God's name anyone would go into teaching with the system the way it is. We have moved towards socialized education and everything is test based thusly taking the teaching out of it. I love to teach, LOVE it, but 10 times out of 10 there is zero chance I would do it again. Zero.

Honestly, I don't know why in God's name anyone would go into teaching with the system the way it is. We have moved towards socialized education and everything is test based thusly taking the teaching out of it. I love to teach, LOVE it, but 10 times out of 10 there is zero chance I would do it again. Zero.

I often wonder why Liz continues with everything she tells me day in and day out, but she won't consider anything else. Already setting up with her old school system in Kansas even though she could make better money elsewhere.

HTC M8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back