THP Live Coverage - TaylorMade SLDR S Metalwoods & SLDR Irons Launch

This is interesting, has to have something to do with the simplicity of adjusting this one compared tot he spaceship that was the R1

With my sldr it has been set at Neutral since day one it just works for me much easier to get it to do what i want with the bottom Slider

Fairway woods and Rescue

ru7umebu.jpg

Not gonna lie, I want to try this 14* firsthand and compare against my gamer on course.

eja2e5ab.jpg

Fairways look very similar to the original SLDR

You all are doing a great job. Thanks for the info!!

SLDR s video:

You guys are killing it.

...For the lucky 8 guys sponsored by TaylorMade in the Morgan Cup....now you know why you haven't ordered your clubs yet. :smile:

And there it is! That is going to make some #THPMC TM staffers very excited.

Mini driver is the 3 wood designed for the tee. People need to loft up with the fairways as well as driver

This is pretty damn cool to follow right now.

Wow if they can fix my slice by that much I'll be all over this. Tried the SLDR when getting fitted but just couldn't get good numbers with it. Gotta try the SLDR S out now.

Not gonna lie, I want to try this 14* firsthand and compare against my gamer on course.

Add me to the list. As someone who tends to hit my driver really high I would like to compare on the course.

TM wouldn't be surprised if 14 degree drivers make it to tour soon

Ah, the mini driver.

You all are doing a great job. I look forward to hearing more about the differences between the SLDR line and the new SLDR S line.

The fairway woods have me really intrigued. LFCG to my mind means they play more like an iron from a feel perspective, but with the extra forgiveness of a wood. Interested to see the specs on the irons. I'm sure that's to come later.

Nice work on the coverage peeps!

You will see a lot of silver this week at The Players
aty8atu9.jpg

eraje2e8.jpg

Back