THP Live Coverage - TaylorMade SLDR S Metalwoods & SLDR Irons Launch

I heard about those bags!!

Awesome Dean, what a treat.

That's very awesome Dean, all the way through.

nice looking WITB ddec!

ATV Grind look great

Nice ddec!

That bag is incredible Dean. What a bag full of awesome.

WITB

mybuda4u.jpg

zaremu6u.jpg

yhaqeva7.jpg
Quoted for the best WITB in quite some time!!!

If the Taylormade #THPMC staffers aren't stoked by that bag, someone needs to check their pulse!

That's a nice looking bag. For fun, they should have made a set of "SLDR"-branded putters. This has been a great thread to follow on my way home from this business trip - thanks guys!

Whew! I just caught up on all 18 pages of this and the other two threads. GG and DDec killed it out there. Great reporting from the scene. As a TaylorMade Staffer this is really exciting to see. Of course, an eventual fitting will determine what clubs are best for my game, But, this really has me stoked. Those irons are gorgeous. At first, I wasn't too excited about the metals, but, as I read on, I'm warming up to them as well. Can't wait to hit some of these beauties.

Just caught up. This coverage is unbelievable GG and DD.

BTW I can launch a 10 degree driver higher than a 14 degree. #swingfault

Time to head to the range to hit the clubs. The guys are going to hit a 16* driver!

Interesting, I wonder if they are doing this for those that have a downward AoA on driver and want the current loft up or if they are still promoting hitting up and 16*?? I think that's a 4 wood!

Putter milled? I know the putter isn't what the event is about but gotta know

Knowing TM view on this, no way. Insert all the way.

I love TaylorMade, 90% of my bag is Taylormade. However, they release a new club every 6 months now. Am I really supposed to believe that the tech is that much better for a brand new premium price? On the other hand, I'm glad they do this, because I just got an RBZ Stage 2 fairway wood for $118.

I am interested in their higher lofter mini's. I have always been on the lookout for a driver I hit as well as my 3W off the tee. This lineup is intriguing to say the least.

Thanks Ddec and GG for the awesome coverage so far! TM appears to be making some waves and I'm excited to see how it works for my game. Keep up the good work!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

As these SLDR Irons to Apex, and AP1 for the ponder list.

Been popping in when I could today. Wow, just Wow! Dean.........Dude, WOW!

JM

This line is sleek. These are so hot maybe I will soon be able to afford speedblades ;)

More swag. Getting ready to off.
me9ybyqu.jpg

ubajy2yh.jpg

Back