2014 Players Championship Contest & Official Thread

I'll go with Justin Rose for the win. I figure if I say that enough times in a row I'll be right eventually.

My pick is Jason Dufner!

Sergio Garcia is my pick

Let's go Kuuuuuuch! My pick is Matt Kuchar.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Henrik Stenson & Ms. Bertha FTW!!

Haven't thought about who's going to win it yet. Can't get over that "Hand crafted for Hackers Paradise" on those beautiful Project X shafts. I'll get a pick in a bit.

Nobody hotter right now than Kuchar, so gotta pick him despite wanting to pick an underdog.

My pick is Kevin Stadler.

Great contest awesome prize! I should think on it as well but I'll say Kuch for the win!!!

Very cool, Sergio Garcia.

very very nice. Ill go with Jason Dufner

Very nice video, my pick is Jordan Spieth.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That is a sweet shaft!

My official guess is

Matt Kuchar

My pick is Boo Weekley.

Great contest, Thanks.

Going to go with Jordan Spieth. He has had time to recover from the Masters hangover of just missing the win and he is hungry!

TGC is calling 16-18 at Sawgrass 'the gauntlet' will they survive. Sounds very familiar to me.

TGC is calling 16-18 at Sawgrass 'the gauntlet' will they survive. Sounds very familiar to me.

For some reason, every course wants a "signature" stretch of holes, no matter how they need to contort things to justify it. Maybe they print T shirts, I dunno. I suppose Amen Corner started after a magazine article, so maybe some of these names will stick. I plan to copyright "The Sh*t Heap" for the new 2-3-4 holes on my home course's new 9.

For some reason, every course wants a "signature" stretch of holes, no matter how they need to contort things to justify it. Maybe they print T shirts, I dunno. I suppose Amen Corner started after a magazine article, so maybe some of these names will stick. I plan to copyright "The Sh*t Heap" for the new 2-3-4 holes on my home course's new 9.
THP has an event with the same name and almost identical tag line. That is the reason for my post.

I would love nothing more then to see Phil break out this weekend. Give me Phil Mickelson FTW!

Thanks to THP!

Russel Henley :bomb:

Back