2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

Even though I havent played OCN before and wont have anything to compare it to Im looking forward to seeing what these new greens are all about.

Even though I havent played OCN before and wont have anything to compare it to Im looking forward to seeing what these new greens are all about.

Ultra dwarf greens are really nice. If they're less than a year old though, they may be firmer than anticipated. More importantly: have they already done aeration? Or doing it after the weekend?

Ultra dwarf greens are really nice. If they're less than a year old though, they may be firmer than anticipated. More importantly: have they already done aeration? Or doing it after the weekend?

I think they were early April IIRC, talking to all of these courses its easy for me to get them mixed up with someone else though

and I do love me some fast greens!

This is such a great event. Have fun everyone!

I think they were early April IIRC, talking to all of these courses its easy for me to get them mixed up with someone else though

and I do love me some fast greens!

Oh man, they should be perfect then. I'm guessing with no evidence to back it up that they'll be as fast as Grand Cypress was for the demo day outing

Just seen they got a Taylormade Performance Lab up the road, man I might have to look into that while I am down there. Might be a good idea to get all my #'s for the #THPMC.

Just seen they got a Taylormade Performance Lab up the road, man I might have to look into that while I am down there. Might be a good idea to get all my #'s for the #THPMC.

There are literally 2 dozen fitting centers in Orlando. But I have to ask (and really not hte right place), but why would you go to a place to get fit that does not carry and cannot fit you for anything that you will be playing?

While I think the fitting angle is overused, one should at least try to get fit for items that they will be playing. Otherwise they might as well walk into a store and get driver numbers and go from there.

There are literally 2 dozen fitting centers in Orlando. But I have to ask (and really not hte right place), but why would you go to a place to get fit that does not carry and cannot fit you for anything that you will be playing?

While I think the fitting angle is overused, one should at least try to get fit for items that they will be playing. Otherwise they might as well walk into a store and get driver numbers and go from there.

You are right Josh. I was just thinking that be good for me. I'll pm you. :)

FYI, I am starting to monitor the weather. This is in the forecast.

vyneve7e.jpg

FIFY

That's just about where you will find her all weekend. You got me wondering Michael!

Is that Maynard's wife? He covered the top in another photo and you're covering the bottom?

It's like a puzzle.

I am very stoked. I am going to a local range to work on chipping and putting tonight. It has been too long.

The weather is great guys. A little warm during the day but humidity is manageable. Playing a round at Disney tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing you all soon.

T-minus three days!!!

Wife got back from the doctor today. He's got her on some serious meds and says Friday is pushing it, but he thinks he can have her feeling better by the weekend!! Luckily she only has to putt. She'll feel bad enough watching me get to the green!!

Just picked up some tasty beverages for the short but sweet cocktail party in the Hyatt Regency THP Suite for Friday night before dinner.
We urge everybody to be responsible since we are driving over to a different hotel for dinner.

I was going to chip and putt after work. I ended up hitting full shots for the first time in a long time. I have to be honest, it wasn't horrible. My wrist feels ok.

Thats great news Erky.

Great to hear. You've just been upgraded to finish a spot better than me!

T minus 12 hours!

I've got to get through 2 more days at work. Almost there!

Played a 9 hole practice round w Jamie this evening. I didn't play very well so I didn't help the team. Jamie putted pretty well, except for that 5 putt :/ on the 5th hole. Two pars and the rest were bogeys and a double.

Had fun. Hope we can get out again on Thursday or at least the range/putting green.

Played a 9 hole practice round w Jamie this evening. I didn't play very well so I didn't help the team. Jamie putted pretty well, except for that 5 putt :/ on the 5th hole. Two pars and the rest were bogeys and a double.

Had fun. Hope we can get out again on Thursday or at least the range/putting green.

How far was the 5 putt from?

Back