The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That makes me feel old, too. Can't believe it's been that long.

That movie featured Will Ferrel from SNL.

Not WILL FARREL from Anchorman.

Got me wanting to watch Wayne's World now. Gonna have to put that on.

haha was just about to watch it tonight

Tap Tap Taparoo

I hear Bohemian Rhapsody earlier tonight. Yes I did head banging at the guitar solo!

I've just come to the conclusion that there is a bit of fluff that needs to be cut out of my life. There is no use surrounding myself with energy "suckers" anymore. It's time to turn over a bit of a new leaf and it starts today.

I've just come to the conclusion that there is a bit of fluff that needs to be cut out of my life. There is no use surrounding myself with energy "suckers" anymore. It's time to turn over a bit of a new leaf and it starts today.

Can can we still be friends?

Good for you buddy.
It will feel so good in a little while.
Tough sometimes, but man oh man you will feel "cleaner".

While technically true, calling your baby an energy sucker is not very appropriate. ;-)

Just remember one thing...

Spoiler
Plakes.

Only two more wednesdays in school. Hell to the yes.

If anyone is looking for a job in proofreading, this Indiana newspaper may be hiring..

BnCbFgNCIAExjMf.jpg:large

Thanks Dev that is hilarious

I'm sure they meant the player for the Heat with the last name "Nuts." Marvin Nuts. SF.

Freaking idiot kid here tried to bring brass knuckles through TSA! Way to Jack up the security line.

I made it to the course today but it was for a medical call instead of to play. Yes I took good care of my fellow golfer.

Freaking idiot kid here tried to bring brass knuckles through TSA! Way to Jack up the security line.

#fail

I love the look of these.

8edyjuma.jpg

And for tablet
6ypuraru.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back