2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

What!!! If anyone wants to tee it up with josh its me!!! Can't wait to see him shank it on the first tee lol...

If we were in the same cart, they would call that cart golf.
But if you are waiting for a shank, you are looking at the wrong guy.
I will hit plenty of bad shots during the round. But I can assure you, someone in this foursome will be on the losing end of this battle. And his name rhymes with

Mores...As in mores strokes on the card. Say!!!!
And FWIW, I never root for someone to shank a ball. It will inevitably happen, and I am pretty sure it will come from the guy that has become rather odd in this thread. Wonder who that is? Mike Dean? Nah, he is OhioNormal. Deuce? Nah, PregnantWifeNormal. Im thinking it might be some dude who went feet, then dress, then bombs, then shanks, then god knows what. Coers, with higher scores, because he shoots mores, than others but his post dont bores.

Have a safe trip bud..

Thanks and if anyone else gets in on Thursday I will be the quiet, bashful one trying to stay away from people by the pool!

No, 10*. These clubs will be sent off to our testes for a review after this, but I wanted to give you guys a chance to hit them as well.

I can't believe how long this typo has gone unquoted in this thread.

say whoever thought OhioNormal would be a good thing?

Oh Josh you are so hilarious LOL And hey I am just putting some pressure on you, imagine that has never happened before :alien:. Hey I am really hoping you go out there and shoot your personal best and make me running away with a skirt on and my tail inbetween my legs. And wow I have never been rhymed with Mores before if that's even a word. Any how this should be exciting and quiet enertaining.
If we were in the same cart, they would call that cart golf.
But if you are waiting for a shank, you are looking at the wrong guy.
I will hit plenty of bad shots during the round. But I can assure you, someone in this foursome will be on the losing end of this battle. And his name rhymes with

Mores...As in mores strokes on the card. Say!!!!
And FWIW, I never root for someone to shank a ball. It will inevitably happen, and I am pretty sure it will come from the guy that has become rather odd in this thread. Wonder who that is? Mike Dean? Nah, he is OhioNormal. Deuce? Nah, PregnantWifeNormal. Im thinking it might be some dude who went feet, then dress, then bombs, then shanks, then god knows what. Coers, with higher scores, because he shoots mores, than others but his post dont bores.

Your welcome, I'll have to swing by the pool and look for the guy in the Cheeleading swimsuit lol
Thanks and if anyone else gets in on Thursday I will be the quiet, bashful one trying to stay away from people by the pool!

Oh Josh you are so hilarious LOL And hey I am just putting some pressure on you, imagine that has never happened before :alien:. Hey I am really hoping you go out there and shoot your personal best and make me running away with a skirt on and my tail inbetween my legs. And wow I have never been rhymed with Mores before if that's even a word. Any how this should be exciting and quiet enertaining.

I will have the video camera out for this! Cause I think, no I know someone will be wearing a skirt!

Is anyone else going to be getting in on Thursday? I am thinking I might hit up that par 3 with the wife and do some testing with her game. I can't believe tomorrow I will be in freaking Orlando.

We will be in on Thursday, but I am unsure what time. We are taking a detour over to Cedar Key on the gulf for a few hours of beach time as well as to break up the drive.

I might as well talk all the trash I can before I'm down there wowing all the great shots he will hit.
#BulletinBoardMaterial #LongSaturday #NeedSauceWithThatCrow?

Your welcome, I'll have to swing by the pool and look for the guy in the Cheeleading swimsuit lol

Actually I will be really easy to find to quote my wife on our wedding day.......Photo assistant "how do we find the boys?".....Mel.."Follow the Cigar smoke you wont be able to miss that!"

I can't believe how long this typo has gone unquoted in this thread.

It's like one of those things you read but overlook the typo. Lol...great laugh this morning, outside of seeing or hearing about Coers hanging on to his manhood Saturday.

say whoever thought OhioNormal would be a good thing?

Yeah seriously

Man there are going to be some laughs on Saturday, mostly from our cart though

Say I think JB offered up the 8 strokes awhile back to Coers, I'm assuming we are rolling with that number right since that is what the indexes dictate?

Say I think JB offered up the 8 strokes awhile back to Coers, I'm assuming we are rolling with that number right since that is what the indexes dictate?
It's not going to matter. JB is so in Coers head it's already over.

It's not going to matter. JB is so in Coers head it's already over.

Can you imagine what happens if Coers wins?????????????? #Time2ShockTheWorld!

I picture our cart heading for the nearest cliff

Not many cliffs in Orlando....you've got time to bail out!!

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

For all this talk by TNT might have to lay the beating on him again too. Haha

Touche'....Cause for the record you beat us by yourself your partner was absolutely no help that day! Does your back still hurt from carrying him that whole round?

That would be a match. I know my boy trev has been working his tail off!

Back