The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is golf. Nothing is too out of the ordinary.

I'd rock those beauties.

Haha, they remind me of the superstar 3s we all had in the 90s

Wow JB they have some crazy deals on shoes and clothes.

The Ashworth British Open 4 pack and 3 stripe short 6 pack grabbed my attention.

The Adipure Motion 3 pack is intriguing.

I never pimp ads on THP. We dont get paid that way.
It does not matter if someone clicks them or not. And we dont get paid if people shop at these places.
But if you look at the Random & Off Topic section, you will see a new banner ad. Its for a website called Gmamasgolf and they seel golf gear.
Their ad even has a THP Coupon on it.
But the reason I am posting this is to say, look at the prices of their golf shoes. Specifically those that like adidas Golf. They are crazy discounted and when you take the 10% off, its absurdly cheap.

Ive bought form them quite a bit, get their daily deals, some stupid low low prices

I would put a decal on my car. Maybe not one that had the full text on it, but I would do the logo. It would be a cool thing to see driving around the state as much as I do. THP's secret handshake.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

65 for this?!?!?!?

Adicros-tour-wt-Q46643-Q46644-2T.jpg

I need me feet to grow a half size real quick. What a deal.

MIkey likey, and its under $60 with the 10% off

There are some great selections on there. Was just browsing through them now

How do the Adidas shorts fit? Has everyone found them to be pretty true to size waist wise?

How do the Adidas shorts fit? Has everyone found them to be pretty true to size waist wise?

Yep, if you like your shorts a tad bit longer the 3 stripes on that site are awesome.

Big burst of lighting :) I'm gonna sleep well tonight.

~Don't practice til you get it right, Practice til you can't get it wrong~

The six pack of shorts is a very intriguing deal, very hard ponder.

If anyone is looking for a job in proofreading, this Indiana newspaper may be hiring.
Thank you so much for making that one word!

Its funny, I never really thought anybody would want one. Never even looked at getting them made in big batches. Might look into it soon. May be cool to give out to people if they make it to events and such.

I thought they were stickers!

Got a few things ready to grab from Gmamas. The multipacks and shoes are crazy cheap when you add the 10%.

Got a few things ready to grab from Gmamas. The multipacks and shoes are crazy cheap when you add the 10%.

The prices in general are pretty darn good, but those multipacks are ridiculous.

I found my solution for buying spikeless! Great deals there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back