2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

Checked in at Indy. All good now. Only had a $530 mistake. Ooh well Orlando here we come

At least you will get to go home with your dignity...Oh wait. :D

This is better than watching reality TV.

At least you will get to go home with your dignity...Oh wait. :D

We will have to wait to see if that's the case. You guys at the hotel already since you took a balcony picture?

This is better than watching reality TV.

I agree, really wish we had a crew able to film the weekends festivities, should be quite amusing

We will have to wait to see if that's the case. You guys at the hotel already since you took a balcony picture?

Stock photo. Craziest story. They showed up late and were told the room wasn't available :)

No. I have a REALLY REALLY REALLY long telephoto lens that took it from our office. :alien:

Stock photo. Craziest story. They showed up late and were told the room wasn't available :)

Haha your funny Ryan

Always love reading pre-event chatter. Makes me ready for my next event! Hope you all have a blast this weekend!

No. I have a REALLY REALLY REALLY long telephoto lens that took it from our office. :alien:

Really, I'll have to check that camera out.

Coers....is your flight really at 4:41?

Coers....is your flight really at 4:41?

Yep
qeqarybu.jpg

I think Coers is riding the MikeDean express to FL. Sounds weird and creepy, but mostly weird.

I think Coers is riding the MikeDean express to FL. Sounds weird and creepy, but mostly weird.

It will be even creepier when Coers gets room 441

LMAO at the 441 express.

Good thing he's not on aTrain at 441

I'm starting to wonder about Coers, dude gonna wear a dress this weekend and he's about to board the 441 express

Coers = #creeper

Lets keep 441 out of this, I want no part in cross dressing and whatever else the Coersexpress entails

Lets keep 441 out of this, I want no part in cross dressing and whatever else the Coersexpress entails

I want nothing to do with the 441 express unless it gets me quicker to Orlando.

I want nothing to do with the 441 express unless it gets me quicker to Orlando.

Tough to say, it does involve getting to the airport 90 minutes early though

Tough to say, it does involve getting to the airport 90 minutes early though

Wooooow really Mike. Well I didn't hear it whistle this morning by my house.

Please please please take lots of pics and videos this weekend folks. LIITA = must see TV.

Ugh, I am so mad at myself right now. I forgot a very important thing to make this event extra special. I am seriously thinking about driving home to get it.

Back