2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

Please please please take lots of pics and videos this weekend folks. LIITA = must see TV.

I'll take care of the pics

Ugh, I am so mad at myself right now. I forgot a very important thing to make this event extra special. I am seriously thinking about driving home to get it.

I nominate wardy to do it

Ugh, I am so mad at myself right now. I forgot a very important thing to make this event extra special. I am seriously thinking about driving home to get it.

Don't forget my skirt Morgan!!!

This thread is just killing me, I can't wait to see what the weekend brings!

I want to sleep on the couch outside JB's room. I wonder if anyone will by the end of the weekend?

Three hour client meeting done... Lesson tonight and on the flight at 6am!! Let's do this!! :)

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

I see this weekend leading up to a strange and very bizarre new reality show staring Coers. The american people will love it.
I kid I kid, but I am looking forward to meeting you Coers and everyone else as well.

Coers will be wearing his dress for Sundays round right?

Rambler told me someone is sporting the Callaway Apex this weekend and I MUST hit them....

Coers will be wearing his dress for Sundays round right?

Good question. Josh can be the judge for that.

Rambler told me someone is sporting the Callaway Apex this weekend and I MUST hit them....

I reckon I have a set

I recommend you all spend as much time with the Apex's as possible. That way Ward and I get as much SLDR time as possible :)

I recommend you all spend as much time with the Apex's as possible. That way Ward and I get as much SLDR time as possible :)

I'd like to hit a SLDR driver if anyone wants to share :)

I didn't think those were thin enough for u lol.

And yeah I can't wait to give all that stuff a few swings and report back.

I feel like we may need to get to the range at like 9am to play with all the toys

2.5 his from Orlando. Detour over to Cedar Key with hopes of a nice little beach time by request of my lovey bride. Not really a beachy area so I missed the call there and there is no beach time to be had. Is OK because the next few days are going to more than make up for my blunder.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

There will be a couple sets there............and we are on our descent into Orlando WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO...

Nice, my boarding starts in half an hour. Almost there lol

Florida! I just flew 5500 miles in 24hrs to get here. Where is my Albatross!

2.5 his from Orlando. Detour over to Cedar Key with hopes of a nice little beach time by request of my lovey bride. Not really a beachy area so I missed the call there and there is no beach time to be had. Is OK because the next few days are going to more than make up for my blunder.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Pine Island (off of highway 50) has a public beach. It's not spectacular, but then you can just shoot 50 straight across to Orlando when you are done.

Back