2014 NFL Draft Contest

Too bad they hired a bigger turd

LOL, I wasn't a huge lovie fan, but come on. They were headed back to the 80s with the previous turd.

I thought Dennard from Mich. St. would have been taken by now. Thought the same about HaHa as well.

Are you kidding me? Check out the 70s and 80s as a Bucs fan. Worst franchise in all of sports by every standard.

Sorry I wasn't alive for most that lol

Who we taking at 26?

Who???????? Lol. Need pick Ary.

I guess, but if this pick means that Tannehill stays upright more next year, I'm fine with it.

Bridgewater to Cleveland and JFF ends up with KC

Sorry I wasn't alive for most that lol

Who we taking at 26?

Hoping Bridgewater, but I would like to see a couple of looks. OL is weak right now, WR can be had in later rounds. If no QBs go by then, I would not be surprised to see them go defense again and come back in the 2nd for QB.

Ugh I kind of hope someone takes Manziel soon so that we don't have to hear about him.... Wait that will never happen.

~Don't practice til you get it right, Practice til you can't get it wrong~

Cooks it is. Great WR

THe Packers wanted Cooks.

Great pick for new Orleans. Jumped in front of Philly and GB to get him

Packers. HaHa or Marquis Lee?

I'm thinking JFF to Cleveland at 26

Another weapon for brees...uh oh

I project a complete fail of a pick here

Hoping Bridgewater, but I would like to see a couple of looks. OL is weak right now, WR can be had in later rounds. If no QBs go by then, I would not be surprised to see them go defense again and come back in the 2nd for QB.

IF they wait for round 2. You think Houston will pass on Teddy?

Packers could go DT here. Raji playing on a one year deal. Hageman or Jernigan could be in play

Thats what the big question is.

Assuming Maziel is gone, I think Houston would nab him. But that might be a big assumption right now.

Man I wish the 2nd round was tonight too lol I say teddy here and marquise Lee at 4 in 2nd

Back