Best/Smartest Golf Purchase Ever?

XCG6 Driver (10.5* w/AD DI)

The very first Taylormade Pittsburgh Persimmon fairway wood I bought back in 1989. It was the first time I found myself hitting shots I could never have dreamed of with a wooden wood. Set me on a quest for technological advantage that has never stopped.

My current bag. Best clubs and best money I ever spent on equipment, but lessons is the best money I ever spent on golf.

To date, either my SeeMore FGP or my Titleist 60-10 SM4 wedge. Both have made my short game much better.

For me its a tie between range finder and getting fitted. I thought fittings were for lower handicap players and that sentiment couldn't be further from the truth.

For me its a tie between range finder and getting fitted. I thought fittings were for lower handicap players and that sentiment couldn't be further from the truth.

What did you get fitted for? You need a sig line!

Super Stroke Faso 5.0 or the PGA Tour Academies Home Edition set

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

A set of clubs for my wife.
No explanation needed!

$60 for a fitting/swing analysis at the Taylormade Performance Lab. Money very well spent.

SLDR mini!

GPS, has let me know about how far I hit each club. Play faster because when I look I know which club to use. Many people have no idea which club to use.

A SeeMore putter!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Albatross Club membership

In order:

THP event in Dallas
Cleveland Altitude Irons
Cleveland RTX Wedge (still saving for a 60*)

I bought my wife a set of clubs and a few lessons four years ago, she is now my best golfing buddy. She just loves it!

I'd say joing the Albatross Club as I love this forum followed by my Footjoy Tour XP rain jacket. Keeps me warm and dry in the ugly weather we have up here. Had sticker shock at first but glad I bought it.

I'm saying this a bit early but the Cleveland Altitude irons are impressing me more each time I pick them up. I have a lot more bonding to do but geeeezzzzz these puppies bark like a show dawg! :bomb:

Hahahahaha, not surprised at all OG!

Imagine if some of the 2014 MC Cleveland staffers caught on? ;)

Who's to say we haven't?

And...who's to say we even know what we'll be playing yet?

Kind of hard to catch on to anything with so many surprises still to come.

Who's to say we haven't?

And...who's to say we even know what we'll be playing yet?

Kind of hard to catch on to anything with so many surprises still to come.

Haha, well sexy Srixon trumps old Altitudes.

#history

:)

Hahahahaha, not surprised at all OG!

'

Seems like they would be a lock to me? :confused2:

Two clear favorites for me are lessons and the tank of gas it took me to get to Myrtle Beach for the 2013 Morgan Cup.

Back