The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards assembly. In school. 4 hours.

Parents who give up on their children because they are special needs...and they don't want to sacrifice their own time to be there for them. I hate dealing with this scumbag woman's selfishness preventing me from teaching her child. He'll just regress when he gets older. Pisses. Me. Off.

This stuff drives me nuts. Don't have kids if you don't want to deal with all the stuff that could possibly happen with them.

While rehabbing my torn rotator cuff it came out that the tingling and numbness in my hand has nothing to do with it and is actually carpal tunnel. So while I now had 2 injuries to heroically overcome while shooting my new pb last weekend... I have to sleep with a splint on the hand/wrist for the next 6 weeks to see what is what. Things really do start just falling apart after the big 3-0...
This has become a real problem for me over the past year and a half or so. And now I'm having elbow and shoulder pain as well. I'm almost positive that I have carpal tunnel...and that issue is causing nerve pain up my entire arm. I know I have to have it looked at, but there's no way I can get surgery now. Maybe in the fall?

Argument on a case right in the middle of the day 1.5 hours away kills my entire Friday. And the weather is perfect.

Wishing I had put my clubs in the car this morning after all.....it was chucking it down with rain and the forecast wasn't brilliant so I decided not to bother putting my clubs in the car to call at the range on my way home

Guess what.....it is now blue sky and sunshine outside the office window :banghead:

6 hour rounds are cool.

6 hour rounds are cool.

Back went quicker, finished in 5:15.

We were playing with 28 guys for an old buddies wedding which is tomorrow. The course was backed up bad, we were the 3rd group to go off, and quite a few times we were on the same tee as the lead group, with another group in the fairway in front of them. On the 8th hole or so someone from the proshop came up from behind, and told each if our groups we needed to speed up, and we politely told him the hold up was at least 4 groups ahead. I guess their were some minor words exchanged ahead of us.

On the 10th he came back to us, and said they had found the slow group, but we really needed to work on speeding up, we pointed out the group on the green, and two groups in the fairway (par 5). But he was polite and so were we. Just then the groom to bes group pulled up, and the guy told them they needed to hurry up. He went OFF on the guy. Asking why we were being hassled, despite the fact we were being held up on every hole.

On one side I felt bad for the guy, he had been polite, and was working towards speeding things up, but he was certainly preaching to the choir. We were frustrated with the slow play ourselves.

So I got through my first root canal with flying colors. Now one week later the back bottom tooth on the opposite side is hurting a lot more than the first tooth ever did when I take a bite. When I feel around it, I swear it feels like bone has popped out through the gums below it on the inside. I don't know what to make of it but I really hope this doesn't become a regular thing now.

So I got through my first root canal with flying colors. Now one week later the back bottom tooth on the opposite side is hurting a lot more than the first tooth ever did when I take a bite. When I feel around it, I swear it feels like bone has popped out through the gums below it on the inside. I don't know what to make of it but I really hope this doesn't become a regular thing now.

You need to get your bite adjusted, same thing happened to me, go back to your dentist it is no big deal.

This has become a real problem for me over the past year and a half or so. And now I'm having elbow and shoulder pain as well. I'm almost positive that I have carpal tunnel...and that issue is causing nerve pain up my entire arm. I know I have to have it looked at, but there's no way I can get surgery now. Maybe in the fall?

The doctor started me off by telling me to wear a sleep splint for a few weeks to immobilize my wrist at night.... $30is at any big pharmacy... Its already making a huge difference to me. I had the electro shock nerve testing deal done this week and basically the numbers confirmed carpal tunnel basically a middle of the road case. Caught it before it got really bad but not soon enough to get rid of it easy. I would get a splint and see what happens for the $30 it costs.

Prostate cancer, biopsy tues. let the fun begin.....

Prostate cancer, biopsy tues. let the fun begin.....

Ouch. My father in law dealt with that a few years ago. Thankfully, after his procedure he recuperated pretty quickly and hasn't had any issues since. I hope everything goes smoothly for you well!

Expensive slow shipping to Canada because USPS international shipping is pathetic....... I bought a shaft on ebay on the 22nd of April. Shipping was $25.... It's now scheduled for delivery May 6th

Somehow I can have a birdieball green shipped to Point Roberts WA, that has to cross the Canadian border and it can be there in 2 days for $9 through fedex....

ddelloch, I was pleasantly surprised that the Neo Xs you bought from me was shipped on Monday via USPS 3 day and actually arrived to Point Roberts on Wednesday. I bought a different model and it took 4 days via UPS Ground from Florida to Tucson (and USPS was less expensive with good tracking).

My home course is closed for a charity tournament this afternoon.....I hate when they do charity tourneys at 1pm on Saturday...they quit letting groups go out after 9am to clear the course so the whole day is gone!!

Its wet and raining after a week of amazing weather. Figures.

I'm tired, grumpy, my fractured finger hurts like hell, my wife is not doing well and is grumpy too. This day sucks.

To much to drink last night...

Customers calling at 7 am on Sunday morning, I don't think I'll be able to help you, all hell is going to break loose with this customer for thst.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Got up this morning to find the shower not working...fortunately it was just the circuit that had tripped, but not sure why yet

And now we have found the washing machine throwing error codes at the end of the cycle which, when searched on Google points to a problem with the heating element - good job we had an extended warranty so it should be fixed on Tuesday

So if things come in threes.....what will be next....?

Got up this morning to find the shower not working...fortunately it was just the circuit that had tripped, but not sure why yet

And now we have found the washing machine throwing error codes at the end of the cycle which, when searched on Google points to a problem with the heating element - good job we had an extended warranty so it should be fixed on Tuesday

So if things come in threes.....what will be next....?
Hole in one with no witness. hehehe

Hole in one with no witness. hehehe

With the weather we have had that wouldn't have happened today, but knowing my luck lately it wouldn't surprise me if it did happen one day...

My ex-boss (retired) is in today to "work". That means it's going to be a long day for me. FML, not the way I wanted this monday to go.

De icing planes.. Why is it snowing in Denver? It's mid may

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back