What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messed around on the sim with different iron shafts to try and take a look at numbers to get a better feel for characteristics and what I should be leaning towards for my MC bag. Then went out on the range for about 2 hours and hit 2 large buckets. Now catching up on The Players coverage.

THP and a bucket of balls at the range. I think I finally cracked the Bertha code this time, because I was absolutely SMOKING it today.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Hit a bucket with my wife, Bought her a new bag and driver a month ago then convinced her our boys old Adams clubs would be fine for her. It was pouring rain but had a beer on the range patio and watched Golf Channel. A good night.

Played 18 today and now just thping.

Got disappointed my c-tapers didn't arrive, bought a mack daddy wedge and pondered on a new putter. Still can't decide between a new cameron fastback or the v-line cruiser.

On Thursday, I did some THPing and spent an hour + on the putting green, with less-than-positive outcome.

So I had my fitting yesterday at a Callaway Performance Center in Ontario, CA. My previous fitting for my Bridgestone clubs, the fitter wanted me to go 1° flat in my irons. I get down with the lie board yesterday, the guy says "You need to be 2° upright!" He makes the adjustment and it was like a brand new ball flight for me. Fade was almost completely gone. I was blown away. So it's safe to say that the DPCs are getting adjusted as soon as I get the chance. I am slightly pissed at the older fitter. It's gonna make practicing and getting frustrated with the fade much better now.

So I had my fitting yesterday at a Callaway Performance Center in Ontario, CA. My previous fitting for my Bridgestone clubs, the fitter wanted me to go 1° flat in my irons. I get down with the lie board yesterday, the guy says "You need to be 2° upright!" He makes the adjustment and it was like a brand new ball flight for me. Fade was almost completely gone. I was blown away. So it's safe to say that the DPCs are getting adjusted as soon as I get the chance. I am slightly pissed at the older fitter. It's gonna make practicing and getting frustrated with the fade much better now.

Pissed?

You don't think it could be the swing change that caused the change in specs versus just a bad fitting?

Pissed?

You don't think it could be the swing change that caused the change in specs versus just a bad fitting?

I think cookie is right. With swing changes, I went through a quite a bit of lie angle change as well

No need to get upset dude, ride the wave of awesomeness that your adjusted clubs bring you!!!

Possible your swing isn't the same this year?

Day dreamed tremendously about playing as I passed a course today

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Got 12 holes in before the rain crept in. Overall it was a great day

Played 36, watched some TPC golf and THPed. Wonderful day!

Played 36, watched some TPC golf and THPed. Wonderful day!

I am extremely jealous of you sir...... This work thing is getting in the way of my golf haha

18 today after the weather broke. Surprising the wind wasn't terrible and the temperature was fantastic.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Walked 9 after work, and THP

I spent the day with my SPi instructor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regripped a few putters.

Reshafted the Altitude with a kusala blue.

Played 18 in the morning with three friends. Hit 2 buckets in the afternoon trying to dial in my driver and pick between two 4 woods.

Rolled a bunch of Odyssey putters, THPed, range time.

THPed, rolled all 6 of my SeeMores and watched a little Player's action.

I added a bunch of lead tape to my White Ice #5 and blended it in. Turned out well. Putter is much better weighted now. Practiced putting with it and THP'd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back