TNTCIGARGUY and the Annika Academy

Just caught up on this, looked like a valuable and fantastic experience.

Way to go panda!

Thanks for sharing this experience with us Trevor! And thanks to Freddie for documenting all of it.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

That was awesome. How lucky is Trevor to have Freddie doing live updates at his fitting?

Sad I was indisposed and couldn't follow along more closely with this, very cool to catch up on though. Thank you Trevor and Panda!

This was a fun read. I want to do something like this one day. Hope you enjoyed it!

Real quick.... Freddie you are the man.

I would LOVE to do this, and have pondered on it a few times, actually. I seem to remember it being reasonably priced.

Looks like an awesome experience, big thanks to Freddie for documenting it all!

Thanks Freddie and Trevor for letting us follow along with this. I was very impressed at the Annika Academy last year and was looking forward to getting fit there. I think I'll do just fine at the Kingdom at Reynolds Plantation, however. But, it will have to wait at least a month I'm afraid.

Thanks Freddie and Trevor for letting us follow along with this. I was very impressed at the Annika Academy last year and was looking forward to getting fit there. I think I'll do just fine at the Kingdom at Reynolds Plantation, however. But, it will have to wait at least a month I'm afraid.

now that sounds like fun

I would LOVE to do this, and have pondered on it a few times, actually. I seem to remember it being reasonably priced.

Not only should you. When we were done
Mark only charged me $100 for the fitting. And spent 2 hours with me. Amazing experience

Great job by both is you guys. Nice move you've got Trevor. Freddie as usual going above and beyond the call of duty for us.

Very cool to read this Trevor and Freddie. Thanks for the coverage of the fitting!!

So what does the final MC bag look like?

Thanks for the updates Panda!

Is the curtain used because they are hitting good balls that they don't want getting mixed up with the regular range balls?

Haven't made it past your post to see if someone responded.

But, if I remember correctly, the Annika balls have various markings on them so the camera can pick them up. They do not want those balls mixed in with the range balls at Reunion.

Plain and simple, this is a great thread. Getting to see the full fitting, great job TNT and Tad!

Fitting over, Trevor really allowed the fitting to dictate his selections. Mark was easy and very cool to hang with. A wealth of knowledge in that Academy. I'll have videos and pics updated a bit later

Very excited to read all of this. Can't wait to do this myself in about a week.

Back to reading. This is a great thread.

Very excited to read all of this. Can't wait to do this myself in about a week.

Back to reading. This is a great thread.

You are going to have a blast.

I don't think that I saw the final bag set up.

What are you going with, Trevor?

I don't think that I saw the final bag set up.

What are you going with, Trevor?

He said he would be doing a write up later, but it looks like he spent most of the rest of the day by the pool with a good cigar and now is in the THP suite having cocktails before dinner. I'm with you though ATL.....inquiring minds want to know.

JM

First yes they mark them as the camera can pick it up... Second I will do the write up in the morning. But my bag is not what I thought it would be. But checking my ego did wonders.

Real quick.... Freddie you are the man.

Trevor I enjoyed that as much as you. I learned a lot and am glad I went. Your bag is set for success. You will do well with it in July.

Some of those drives you hit at the end after 150 swings, where awesome

Late to the party, but man, does this look like a great time, and it looks like you are going to have a killer bag! Every time another Callaway guy gets hooked up at a fitting I get more excited for mine next weekend!

Late to the party, but man, does this look like a great time, and it looks like you are going to have a killer bag! Every time another Callaway guy gets hooked up at a fitting I get more excited for mine next weekend!

I have yet to hear about or experience a bad Callaway fitting. Enjoy it bro!

Back