Lajosi Putters Thread

Awesome putter mcmanus. Roll it well!

Love the look of those Lajosi putters. Beauties.

They make some seriously sweet putters

Kari not only makes some gorgeous putters, he's just a tremendously good guy too. Enjoy it!

Kari not only makes some gorgeous putters, he's just a tremendously good guy too. Enjoy it!

This one is a amazing... Always feels good being able to reach into my bag and be confident with either putter.

Just such a solid feel but so soft off the face.

The Bayzie in pictures looks rather large but at address it's awesome, perfect size.

I really want one of his putters. He posted pics of a LH one recently on FB that I was drooling over so bad. One day....One day...

Why not a bump and take my ponder to the proper thread?

DD201 wide body, full sole size engraving with my daughters name.

Maybe a pair.

Why not a bump and take my ponder to the proper thread?

DD201 wide body, full sole size engraving with my daughters name.

Maybe a pair.

Well duh, I mean you both need one :) Cant wait to see the finished product(s)

Thought i would post up the putter i got from Kari a couple weeks ago. Its a DD201 Mini. Carbon steel with satin pearl finish, 68* lie and 3* loft with a head weight of 355g. I have it playing at 34" but will cut it down to 33.25", with the lajosi gripmaster black leather grip and one of his newer blue patent leather headcovers. He also threw in for me a milled divot tool and ball marker as well. I didn't fully custom order this one, it was one he had ready-made and i wanted it quickly so i took it and had him adjust the lie, and add the neck and face stamp. My wife got a tattoo with our sons name, i decided to get a putter. I also thought it would be cool to get the mini face stamp on there for double meaning, mini putter, and we also referred to my son as "mini" when he was unborn as we didn't know the sex. The lizard and KL logo's were originally filled in with red, but i took that out for a cleaner look.

IMG_9278_zpstdet4lca.jpg

IMG_9766_zpswxqlz4hh.jpg

IMG_9765_zpsru0ssg5y.jpg

IMG_9764_zpsnbzjc5ok.jpg

Beautiful, I still, and always will, love Kari's work.

The new patent covers are SICK too!

Beautiful, I still, and always will, love Kari's work.

The new patent covers are SICK too!

i knew 100% when he sent me the pics of all the covers i could choose that i was going with patent. The color on the other hand was sooooo tough to choose. everything in my bag has been black/white for the past few years, decided that i wanted this particular flatstick to stand out, so went with the blue one. It's crazy to think these boutique putters can be had for much less than what new scotty's or even odysseys off the rack will run. I was even shocked at how much Kari's postage was from Australia.....does he even make any money on these!? either way, what a great guy to work with and i wouldn't hesitate to get another one from him, although the wife made me promise this would be the last putter :)

i knew 100% when he sent me the pics of all the covers i could choose that i was going with patent. The color on the other hand was sooooo tough to choose. everything in my bag has been black/white for the past few years, decided that i wanted this particular flatstick to stand out, so went with the blue one. It's crazy to think these boutique putters can be had for much less than what new scotty's or even odysseys off the rack will run. I was even shocked at how much Kari's postage was from Australia.....does he even make any money on these!? either way, what a great guy to work with and i wouldn't hesitate to get another one from him, although the wife made me promise this would be the last putter :)

And best yet? Kari is a FANTASTIC guy to work with, and passionate about his work to boot.

Oh man. Just had a great idea. My Lajosi is going to make the bag this season. Going to put the Lamkin UTx grip on it and see what happens.

Somehow I knew virtually nothing about these putters before now...they look AWESOME. AD202 and DD201 catch my eye big time.

Oh man. Just had a great idea. My Lajosi is going to make the bag this season. Going to put the Lamkin UTx grip on it and see what happens.
I miss her. Wish I knew where her sister ended up, I can't recall.

He has been putting up some really good looking putters on facebook. Has me pondering a Bayzie in a bad way.

I miss her. Wish I knew where her sister ended up, I can't recall.
I have neglected her too long now. She will get her due this year and that makes me excited. such a gorgeous putter and rolls the ball so well.

Can't find him on Facebook?

Now I am thinking of maybe putting a copper insert in my current Lajosi and after looking maybe getting a custom designed DD201 with a Damascus insert would be awesome. Ponder engaged for real.

How cool is this one:

Best part is, he's just SO GOOD to work with. I'm going to finish my Charlotte product at some point with him, I feel bad I havent.

Best part is, he's just SO GOOD to work with. I'm going to finish my Charlotte product at some point with him, I feel bad I havent.
Might be cool to start something for my girls as well. I think the quality is top notch and they look great as well. Probably put an email to home this week or next and go from there.

Back