What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 dozen Bridgestone B330-S balls. It's the 2012 version, not the newer version, but couldn't pass up this deal for $25/dozen. I'll be set for the year with golf balls.

A SeeMore D2 so far so good thanks to another wonderful member of THP

ejy5umyp.jpg

And I'm still going to GOlf galaxy in a little bit. So exciting.

The fact that they made the heavier shaft was a no brainer. That's my bread and butter go to shaft. Hope I like it as much as I think I will. Only thing I'm slightly nervous about is a low ball flight. But well see what happens.

Just ordered the new THP golf towel (lime green)!!! (This is a practice post for when that time comes!!)

Just ordered a red leather puma belt from budget golf for $7.96... What a steal!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

A new Super Stroke Slim 3.0 grip for my putter. Love the feel of it.

A dozen e7's, orange Puma web belt, box of Epoch tees, golf glove and an Aldila NV for my Amp Cell off the forum. Buying a SeeMore tonight (just have to get the blessing to go from $150 to $195).

Nike Covert 2.0 3 hybrid. 2014 bag complete.

Come across a good deal on a ProType ix #9 with adjustable wt's.
33 puts first 18 holes.

Last edited:
A dozen e7's, orange Puma web belt, box of Epoch tees, golf glove and an Aldila NV for my Amp Cell off the forum. Buying a SeeMore tonight (just have to get the blessing to go from $150 to $195).

Just bought the SeeMore PTM2 Platinum.

Callaway FT-9 fusion technology driver headcover. I love that magnetic closure.

a5a6ypa4.jpg

B E A Utiful! Got this as an early Father's Day gift. Also took a lesson today. Way too many swing thoughts dancing in my head from the lesson, but it's better than suffering with my terrible swing and hope is somewhat restored.

uqu8yqyp.jpg

That other pic was blurry. Hopefully this one is better.

Lamkin I line black grip and grip solvent

I picked up some Sligo slacks the other day from the DOTD thread. They came today. Wow, they are nice. I think this and the Grag Normans are my new favorites.

2 Dozen Callaway Super Softs in white.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back