THP 2014 Trip To California - Take 2

Hope you guys are prepared for some heat it will be picking up next week

have fun can't wait to se what you cook up for 2015 events

I think Orlando this weekend will be a nice tuneup

I know this trip is going to mean big things for THP!

I cant wait to see what will come of this trip!

I'd like to know the typical design cycle time. How fast do they get products to market? Is years or months? I'm assuming it depends on the product and how much of a change the next release is.

Excited to hear about this trip. I like that the 2015 planning trip will involve possibly some golf for JB and 441 getting a shaft fitting. Not just all work for you guys. Can't wait to hear about this trip.

To say I am jealous I won't be on this trip is an understatement. So much awesome is going to come from this trip and I want to know it all. The more info for us the better. Haha

Mike get your running shoes on and have some fun!

Going to be an awesome trip can't wait to hear what you come back with

Using Tapatalk

Sooooo this is coming up like pretty soon. Talked to JB about this quite a bit this weekend and it's going to be pretty awesome based on what's on tap.

Sooooo this is coming up like pretty soon. Talked to JB about this quite a bit this weekend and it's going to be pretty awesome based on what's on tap.
I can't wait to follow along.

You gotta be getting excited dude.

Buttoning up the schedule for us and it is jam packed with content bringing meetings and event planning brain storm sessions

Buttoning up the schedule for us and it is jam packed with content bringing meetings and event planning brain storm sessions
I can't wait to hear the teasers that come out of those brain storming sessions!

Love it, THP doing work as always.

Event planning brainstorming sessions has a nice ring to it...

Typos courtesy of Tapatalk, enjoy!

Tighten up the laces Mike! Can't wait to see what evolves for next year.

Is this finalizing the 2014 calendar or setting up the 2015 schedule?

Is this finalizing the 2014 calendar or setting up the 2015 schedule?

It's getting things in order to blow minds.

#FranchiseRewritten

I'd love plant a bug on JB or Mike and be able to listen in on the 2015 Event brainstorming sessions. That would certainly blow our minds!

After playing a round with you guys this past weekend and listening to you guys talk about this trip I know its going to be amazing time. Can't wait to follow along the journey and read and see what goes down out there.

Evidently I didnt tell EVERYONE I was leaving for a week, got some real shocked faces.

Ready for this trip to begin, minus the fact Ive packed nothing, etc

Hope you all have a very safe and productive trip. Look forward to hearing whatever you all are able to/choose to share.

Back