Indianapolis - 2014 THP Invitational #3 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

I will continue to work on my game so that I do my part to help my partner and I punch our tickets to the SHIP!!!

I love the excitement for this event, and I cant wait to see everyone!

It is fast approaching! I am very overdue to tee it up with 30+ THP brothers!

I will continue to work on my game so that I do my part to help my partner and I punch our tickets to the SHIP!!!

I love the excitement for this event, and I cant wait to see everyone!

My woods game is failing me at the moment. But my short game is solid! Just get us close, whoever-my-partner-is.

Finally played to my potential. Feeling good about where my game will be by the time Indy gets here. Can't wait!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Well it looks like I am looking for a room again on Friday night. Anyone still have a spot? Bed? Floor? Bathtub?

I got this taken care of! So ready for this event (not so much the 5.5hr drive each way though)

I got this taken care of! So ready for this event (not so much the 5.5hr drive each way though)

Where you end up staying? Sounds like my girlfriend will be joining me for the trip. I'm sure it's been asked. Can she attend the dinner if I buy hers?

Rambler had a spare bed

Love that 9 of 10 made the cut and I had 6 players tie for 38th.

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Where you end up staying? Sounds like my girlfriend will be joining me for the trip. I'm sure it's been asked. Can she attend the dinner if I buy hers?

Yes, you need to let GG know and she will fill you in. My wife looks like she is coming as well.

Yes, you need to let GG know and she will fill you in. My wife looks like she is coming as well.

Ok cool. I will find out for sure and let her know.

Yes both please immediately reach out to GG. We ha en a room with limited occupancy I believe and this info is quite important.

Indianapolis - 2014 THP Invitational #3 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Yes both please immediately reach out to GG. We ha en a room with limited occupancy I believe and this info is quite important.

I'm just confirming with the GF. Then I will let GG know if she is coming. ASAP!

Edit: just talked to the GF and she won't know for sure till tomorrow. So I will let GG know tomorrow if that's ok.

Love that 9 of 10 made the cut and I had 6 players tie for 38th.

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Tapatalk strikes again. Haha

But I finally played golf today and hopefully I can get some more confidence back in the game and finally win one of these things.

Tapatalk strikes again. Haha

But I finally played golf today and hopefully I can get some more confidence back in the game and finally win one of these things.

#IndyFavorite
#TeamHeadCover

I was just looking at this...
3.5 hrs from your place to Purgatory, and I have to pick up Adam, and Eric also.
As long as everyone is ready to go I see no problems!

This will be an amazing event, It seems like its been forever since I've been to a THP event!

I was just looking at this...
3.5 hrs from your place to Purgatory, and I have to pick up Adam, and Eric also.
As long as everyone is ready to go I see no problems!

This will be an amazing event, It seems like its been forever since I've been to a THP event!

We can take it to PM, but safe to say this is going to one great weekend filled with amazing golf, fantastic people, in beautiful places. After this weekend we are on deck (officially).

The Van is gonna be full with THPers! Love it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Indy is oh so close! After playing reasonably well this past weekend, I'm ready to go, but hoping to post a couple more strong rounds before the 30th.

After catching up on the Love is in the Air thread, I'm even more fired up for this one.

Two weeks from Thursday, I'll be in Indy. Wow! This is getting real close. It's going to be a great weekend with some great friends. Heck, in another week or so, we'll probably know teams! Can't wait.

Man I am so ready for this trip. After the hectic couple weeks of work I have coming up, it will be a much needed trip

Man I am so ready for this trip. After the hectic couple weeks of work I have coming up, it will be a much needed trip

Yeah, I've got two different program leads on my a$$ to turn in drafts of new technical manuals for their some of their stuff; 1 for F-15/F-16 the other for the A-10. They know I'm out the entire last week plus of May so they're putting it to me.

Yeah, I've got two different program leads on my a$$ to turn in drafts of new technical manuals for their some of their stuff; 1 for F-15/F-16 the other for the A-10. They know I'm out the entire last week plus of May so they're putting it to me.

It will make the weekend that much more special!

Apparently I am going to be doing the "don't touch the clubs for weeks beforehand" practice plan in preparing for this. Life has prevented me from having time to even practice the last two weeks. Hopefully next week I can find time to get out and swing some.

Back