Indianapolis - 2014 THP Invitational #3 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Not gonna lie, that kind of stings..

Seriously, I can't wait to meet everyone!!!

For the first times and again!

I cant wait to make 30+ new friends.

21 days till the event! I'm getting pretty pumped. Can't wait to see my THP friends and meet some new ones I have yet to meet. Plus I can't wait to see the Tour Van. Plus JB and GG I haven't seen in a while. Golly I need to get into another event. I miss all you guys.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

You cut me Ricky.....

Hope you stop ducking me, and we finally get a chance to meet.

Me ducking you?

How about you ducking me?

It would be awesome to finally meet you!
I think it's what? 2 events now you've ducked me!

Hi Ricky.

Figured I should pop in while we were talking about ducking people.

Hahahahaha flight is booked. Hotel is booked. If you back out I will come to your house and smoosh one of my daughters diapers in your face while you sleep.

Hahahahaha flight is booked. Hotel is booked. If you back out I will come to your house and smoosh one of my daughters diapers in your face while you sleep.
I'm not ducking. You ducked me last year in AC with your fake injury.

Well it looks like I am looking for a room again on Friday night. Anyone still have a spot? Bed? Floor? Bathtub?

just ordered a X2Hot 2 deep for this trip. Hopefully that will keep me in the short grass. you guys have me scared of these courses already! LOL

(but i probably need a lot more help than just a new club) :laugh:

just ordered a X2Hot 2 deep for this trip. Hopefully that will keep me in the short grass. you guys have me scared of these courses already! LOL

(but i probably need a lot more help than just a new club) :laugh:
I like your style!

Schedule says we are on deck and half way done with the 2014 series of events

Hopefully some of these midwest THPers see how awesome #PersonalDistance is going to be. More openings and right in their wheel house for a very special event.

http://bit.ly/SSJjaI

Schedule says we are on deck and half way done with the 2014 series of events

Nice! I've got the countdown clock ticking away and my practice routine scheduled. My wife said the only way for me to go to PGA National is for me to win in Indy, so I'm planning on bringing my A+ game.

Really glad Coers doesn't have to fly to Indy..... after my first THP event this weekend I'm even more excited about Indy. Here's hoping I learn to hit a wedge before then!! Happy Monday folks :)

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Really glad Coers doesn't have to fly to Indy..... after my first THP event this weekend I'm even more excited about Indy. Here's hoping I learn to hit a wedge before then!! Happy Monday folks :)

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Nope no flying for me and I'll get there 45 minutes early!!!! Can't wait for this because after the weekend we just had I know this is going to be amazing. Can't wait to meet somemore THPer's.

Back