Sick kid are no bueno. But it's hard to beat daddy time.

Get well soon Hawklette

Sick kid are no bueno. But it's hard to beat daddy time.

Get well soon Hawklette
I couldn't agree more, it's never fun when a kid get's sick, but I do enjoy the one on one time!

I hope she feels better soon Ryan.

With 3 boys, sick days most often come in bunches, always passing it to each other. But with 5 weeks of vacation I have no problem volunteering a day for father/son time. Which is what is happening right now. oddly enough sick days seem way busier then work days.

Almost got a family portrait for Mother's Day, almost.
3era6yga.jpg

Hahaha. Not the one I planned to frame for his Mom, but you're right.
We have 4 consecutive years of framed pictures with Santa that are of that ilk. They are priceless.

Currently researching multi camera baby monitor solutions....
Any feedback appreciated.

Think Dev uses the video ones, I never have. My wife would be a better person to ask since I can sleep through a hurricane.

We have the Babies R Us brand which is actually Summer Infant. Works great. Auto night vision and zoom feature are great. Only thing it doesn't have that I would strongly recommend is the pan/tilt feature. Sometimes the baby moves all over the crib and we can't see her so it would be nice to be able to move the camera. We have had it since she was born so almost 2 years and haven't had an issue.

I had to be "that parent" and call my son's principal yesterday about his teacher. We've talked to her a few times both via email and in person, but yesterday was the last straw. We're very cautious about going to the administration for anything, as my wife's been teaching for 15 years and knows what it's like to have the principal walk into the classroom and say he/she just heard from a parent. But it's gotten beyond ridiculous now, she's retiring at the end of the year and it's obvious she's completely checked out (not sending things home, taking at least 1-2 days off every week, blowing off other parents who've told us they're having issues as well, etc.). And to top it off, my phone dropped the call TWICE when I was on the phone with the principal, so I ended up finished the conversation with an email to him. I'm hoping things get ironed out, and quickly.

We have a Motorola version that you could add cameras too. We travel with it. It has all the bells and whistles. My wife researches the hell out of the stuff. The style # is mbp36bu.

We have a Motorola version that you could add cameras too. We travel with it. It has all the bells and whistles. My wife researches the hell out of the stuff. The style # is mbp36bu.

I bought the same one. Only issue I have had with it is the battery was shot after about 5 months. It's not a big deal, I just have to leave it plugged in now.

My boy borrowed my sharpie and gave himself a sweet 'tattoo' yesterday. No big deal and it somehow washed off. Erica is home w/ the baby today and just sent me a pic asking if I saw the 'tattoo' he wrote on our glass storm door. Nice spelling of his name. Apparently I find it more funny than she does.

This is the exact one we have. I researched this one as well for months and we love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My boy borrowed my sharpie and gave himself a sweet 'tattoo' yesterday. No big deal and it somehow washed off. Erica is home w/ the baby today and just sent me a pic asking if I saw the 'tattoo' he wrote on our glass storm door. Nice spelling of his name. Apparently I find it more funny than she does.
That always seems to be the case in our house as well! Magic Eraser FTW!!!

Baby hasnt been feeling well, threw up a bunch Tuesday night, nothing yesterday but then did it again this morning.

Doc said he she doesnt have a wet diaper in the next 3 hours we have to take her to the ER for an IV and potentially an overnight stay. G-rex is loading her up with apple juice as we speak.

Baby hasnt been feeling well, threw up a bunch Tuesday night, nothing yesterday but then did it again this morning.

Doc said he she doesnt have a wet diaper in the next 3 hours we have to take her to the ER for an IV and potentially an overnight stay. G-rex is loading her up with apple juice as we speak.

Been there done that. Its awful. The slow melting mini ice pops were a life saver for us.

Hopefully you have a wet diaper soon.

Get the strongest rubbing alcohol you can find. Should come right off.

Tell them to give her some Zofran first if she's throwing up before they put an IV in her.

Tell them to give her some Zofran first if she's throwing up before they put an IV in her.

Will do she is napping now since her morning nap was missed cause of doc. Then it's full out apple juice binge and hoping 4 the best.

Will do she is napping now since her morning nap was missed cause of doc. Then it's full out apple juice binge and hoping 4 the best.

Hope she's feeling better and everything goes well.

I hope everything is OK Mike.

thanks school just called and wife has to go get my oldest now cause she isnt feeling well

#awesomeweek

Hope those girls get better dude.

Back