Morgan Cup 2014 Travel plans & accommodation thread

Went ahead and submittes it. I figure its not a huge deal lol

Same with me. I'm sure they will know what it is going on.

I prefer Sir Fredrick Kong.

I'm good to go.

Can I get a side of friend shrimp with the steak? hehe

Whatever's on the buffet menu is your my friend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Done. Freddie, I can't say it enough so I'm going to say it again, thank you for doing this. You are a first class guy, and I can't wait to see you again in July!

Will be handling this later this evening when I'm home (finally)

Just a quick question for Freddie and kinda Kang, I see he and I are sharing unit "3-J" only he checks in on the 22nd and I check in the 24th, does that mean my boy Kang will be flying solo in the suit till I get there? Meaning unfortunately for him he's gotta cover all the $159 for 2 nights then split after the 24th? lol!

Freddie does this apply to volunteers? If we're arriving early?

Just a quick question for Freddie and kinda Kang, I see he and I are sharing unit "3-J" only he checks in on the 22nd and I check in the 24th, does that mean my boy Kang will be flying solo in the suit till I get there? Meaning unfortunately for him he's gotta cover all the $159 for 2 nights then split after the 24th? lol!

Looks that way :)

it does but I will see if someone else is coming in early that can share the spot with him.

Freddie does this apply to volunteers? If we're arriving early?

I'll talk to you off line

it does but I will see if someone else is coming in early that can share the spot with him.

Thanks Freddie. Drink on me for putting this all together.

Thank you for all this work Freddie...my card is on file now.

Freddie: all done here.

Submitting deposit info now. Thanks again Panda!

Done! Thanks Freddie for all your help, 1st drink is on Hawk

Deposit in and set

Much props to the Panda for organizing all of this anf making things easy on us!

I have all my info sent in, thanks again to Freddie for doing all of the leg work on this!

Thanks again FK! Info submitted this morning. Can't wait to check in!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Just finished providing my deposit and credit card info. All set.

Sorry I haven't been the most communicative lately, but thanks again Freddie for all your hard work on this. 12-D is where it is at.

My CC info and deposit info has been updated on Caledonia's site.

Back