2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - PGA National

There is no question where I'll be at 1 pm tomorrow--right here in front of this computer with my finger on the trigger...er..F5 button!

Just in case the first post hasnt been looked at in awhile

Cost
$429 - This will include
Greens Fees - 2 Rounds of Golf (Champion & Palmer)
Cart Fees - For both rounds
Range Balls - For both rounds
2 Nights of Lodging at the beautiful PGA National Resort
Breakfast Each Day
$25 Resort Credit
Two iBar Drink Certificates
Trophy Ceremony Dinner at PGA National
Limited Edition THP Bridgestone Hat
Incredible SWAG & Prizes
AND MUCH MUCH MORE...

Tomorrow is the day....cant wait!

Best deal I have ever seen!!!!!!

Just in case the first post hasnt been looked at in awhile

Cost
$429 - This will include
Greens Fees - 2 Rounds of Golf (Champion & Palmer)
Cart Fees - For both rounds
Range Balls - For both rounds
2 Nights of Lodging at the beautiful PGA National Resort
Breakfast Each Day
$25 Resort Credit
Two iBar Drink Certificates
Trophy Ceremony Dinner at PGA National
Limited Edition THP Bridgestone Hat
Incredible SWAG & Prizes
AND MUCH MUCH MORE...

Gonna sign up sposey892374982304810238490238490238943902840912380982039567203784?

Gonna sign up sposey892374982304810238490238490238943902840912380982039567203784?

Why can't Shane just be sposey again....?

I will try and type fast enough!!!

Any discounts for just sleeping in a van in the parking lot??

Why can't Shane just be shanep again....?

FIFY ;)

Who else is going into work at 4:30 am just to get back home in time to sign up?

Thats how badly I want in this bad boy.

1pm tomorrow can not come quick enough

Going to be such a hot ticket, being able to play a tour course for the championship sunday will be awesome.

I am so freaking excited for this. I really hope I get in

Not going to mention I hate Tapatalk. I better not have a darn meeting during this time. #fallroadtrip

Going to be such a hot ticket, being able to play a tour course for the championship sunday will be awesome.

I gotta admit, its going to be a great time. I also gotta admit the amount of people trying to get into this vs the Gauntlet is a bit puzzling, but then again, a lot of things with events puzzles me.

Its going to be fun and we are looking forward to seeing which 32 THPers join the ranks.

I gotta admit, its going to be a great time. I also gotta admit the amount of people trying to get into this vs the Gauntlet is a bit puzzling, but then again, a lot of things with events puzzles me.

Its going to be fun and we are looking forward to seeing which 32 THPers join the ranks.

Interesting indeed.

Kinda going to miss my little mini roulette wheel this year, that thing was awesome

I'm greedy! I want them BOTH!

I'll be honest JB, I would only be able to swing one of the two. And I would be 100% as happy with either one without a doubt. If I am lucky enough to make it through the entry tomorrow for this, then I'll have to forgo any other Guantlet entries. If I don't make it tomorrow, then I'll be ratcheting up my Guantlet entries for the last two contest.

I have no doubt either one one would be the best golf experience of my life.

I'll be honest JB, I would only be able to swing one of the two. And I would be 100% as happy with either one without a doubt. If I am lucky enough to make it through the entry tomorrow for this, then I'll have to forgo any other Guantlet entries. If I don't make it tomorrow, then I'll be ratcheting up my Guantlet entries for the last two contest.

I have no doubt either one one would be the best golf experience of my life.

Absolutely and thanks for trying.

Ill be late to work tomorrow just to be at home for signups! If i get in i wont have any vacation time to use for the rest of the year but i know it will be worth it. Less than 21hrs boys!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I really want to get in to this but based on the budget, the only way I'm getting in to this is if I'm a winner at the OC invitational.

I want to do the #Gauntlet and #Personaldistance as well, but if I got in to this I would have to withdraw from the other two.

Can bad golf and a 4.5 handicap go in the same sentence?

However if you keep playing bad golf you will not be labeled a favorite, so ur fine!

It is a schedule thing for me, JB. The Gauntlet is going to be great and I wish I could try to get in, but I have conflicts that make it impossible.

Why can't Shane just be sposey again....?

I will always be Shanep :)

Back