2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - PGA National

I've been watching this thread closely, I'm doing everything I can to make sure I can make this one!

Banking on ya being there...I think we would make a formidable team!

Good luck every one! One event per year is my limit plus we are moving the first of June and that will take a chunk of change out if the budget. Those of you lucky enough to bag a spot are in for a rare treat?⛳

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A new Woodshed?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

Good luck everyone!

Just about 6 hours until ISP's all across THP land get overloaded!!

#cantwait

Today is the day! Good luck to all. #F5

JM

A little over 5 hours until mayhem ensues to attempt to land a spot. Good luck to everyone trying to get in!

Going to try to get into this. Flights are extremely reasonable. Will try to get in and then ask for permission. If I get in, I am going to say it is my 30th bday present

I won't be able to attend this one unfortunately, but I wanted to wish everyone good luck on getting in.
I know it's going to be a fantastic event and I'll be following along when time comes. Keep those arms and
fingers relaxed....and make sure your response goes to the correct place! :)

Going to try to get into this. Flights are extremely reasonable. Will try to get in and then ask for permission. If I get in, I am going to say it is my 30th bday present

Nice Joe, I'll take care of the Mrs for ya....again

I won't be able to attend this one unfortunately, but I wanted to wish everyone good luck on getting in.
I know it's going to be a fantastic event and I'll be following along when time comes. Keep those arms and
fingers relaxed....and make sure your response goes to the correct place! :)

Same boat as you. Too much other travel for us around that time to make it work. I suppose the only way for me is to win the Indy Invitational, then I can probably pull it off.

Good luck getting in everyone!

I am so so excited...

I may be doing the +1 thing, will depend on timing for her, but should know soon

I checked all the calendars and I am clear for this one, so will be in the fray for a spot. This would be a great way to cap off the summer and hang out with THPers!

Are you doing the +1 thing?

Got confirmation last night that my wife wants to join. I am so ridiculously excited to bring her to a THP event with me, and from what I hear, PGA National has a tremendous resort for wives looking to relax.

who will be filling these 32 spots...hmmmmmm

So good news and bad news. Just spoke with the wife and I can't do the Gauntlet if I am selected - we have a wedding that weekend that I forgot about.

The good news? Green light for this event!!!!! BOOM! Reminder set! Let's do this!

I am ready!
The plan is in place, and tested!

People actually ask permission? Weird.

I just swing for the fences and say, "yeah, I told you about that one, remember?". :alien:

Good luck to everyone trying to get in!

I want to invite the wife but I am not sure she will tag along again this year. If I enter, I may be flying solo

Act first, ask for forgiveness later

Back