Round 2 Matchups - 2014 Morgan Cup #THPMC

O'Carroll and Fupresti can't wait to tee it up with you guys!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

The pairings look great. Some really even matches for sure. I have a very high comfort level playing with Tim but we will need to be at our best. It is interesting to look at the stategy of each Cap't. Caledonia is a very different animal than True Blue and I felt I needed to switch up the pairings to do well in the afternoon round.

Completely agree Cap. It will be fun to test our mettle at Caledonia along with TB and Sixer. We already pretty much conquered True Blue as a tandem in 2012. Totally different course and strategy.

Completely agree Cap. It will be fun to test our mettle at Caledonia along with TB and Sixer. We already pretty much conquered True Blue as a tandem in 2012. Totally different course and strategy.

your captain must have been wise

I have a feeling V.man will hit every fairway off the tee. That is just huge in this format. I'm sure Doug will certainly enjoy that.

As will I in round 1. #gripnrip

Hybrid or HL fairway wood. Either blast it way over or be short of that bunker on the left

Great pairings!

Mmaynard, love the chance to swing some alternate shots with you, Caledonia is the greatest course I've played and I just love it.

Mike, we meet again. May you strike the ball well.

Hawk, it will be my pleasure to meet you sir!

Let's throw some darts boys!!

Hybrid or HL fairway wood. Either blast it way over or be short of that bunker on the left

Will definitely be a different game with only one drive to go with on AS during round 2. Play for the smart shot each time rather and "one smart one go for hero" option of the Shamble/Pinehurst styles.

Great pairings!

Mmaynard, love the chance to swing some alternate shots with you, Caledonia is the greatest course I've played and I just love it.

Mike, we meet again. May you strike the ball well.

Hawk, it will be my pleasure to meet you sir!

Let's throw some darts boys!!

Hoping for lots of good golf to be played in this group

It'll be a pleasure CH. Can't wait!

Hoping for lots of good golf to be played in this group

Regardless of the outcome, great golf will be played, birdies required. If great golf is not witnessed, a lot of fun will. If not fun moments can be seen, at least we look good. If that fails, we can always end up on the terrace to watch the rest throw some darts, look good and have fun. But we have the rum.

Lmao.. going to be a solid match. Afternoon exhaustion, alt shot, more precise shots needed... will be a pleasure to share the field with you on this day.

Ice up, Son. Haha.

I'm sure we will all be saying that after the round.

It will be a great match. Really looking forward to it.

Wow just got real up in here again!

TNTCigarGuy & Johnny Mojo
Jersey Nate & Smithfaced

This will be a great match up looking forward to it.

Cannot wait to tee it up with Jordan, Johnny and Trevor. Going to be a fun battle.

This is going to be an insanely fun and competitive match with you dudes. I'm looking forward to it.

I want isolated coverage on this one!!
Let's not get carried away here haha.

Well alrighty then!!! A little #Cookie and Panda action for Scarnici and myself. That should be some fun

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

I've wanted to tee it with both of you all year. It'll be fun

Great matchups! That is going to be so awesome.

I prefer Andrews lol...

You can prefer what you want, I'm guessing you'll get call Andy just to mess with you. Just make sure you make your flight so this match can happen. #CoersIt :alien:

Yeah, he is a fairway machine!

Great another round with mward lol jj. Can't wait for this round with you guys. And us Andrews from Illinois are going to be ready for this. And mward when I whisper to not hit in the sand, please do instead of wedging it within a foot of the pin lol.

You can prefer what you want, I'm guessing you'll get call Andy just to mess with you. Just make sure you make your flight so this match can happen. #CoersIt :alien:

Will be driving and leave early (45mins) on Tuesday night. Lol not going to coersit this time.

Great another round with mward lol jj. Can't wait for this round with you guys. And us Andrews from Illinois are going to be ready for this. And mward when I whisper to not hit in the sand, please do instead of wedging it within a foot of the pin lol.

Oh man, I flagged that sucker too. It waved to the sand as it flew by it.

Oh man, I flagged that sucker too. It waved to the sand as it flew by it.

Yea I know, you were working those wedges awesome. Just keep them in Florida.

Back