2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

Yup! Lol
agy2ezu3.jpg
juryze4y.jpg

No more Orlando. In fort Myers now.
5e9ury3y.jpg

Tomorrow 1227, think we'll get there around noon. I don't mind being late and staying in Florida.

The question is, can FL handle more of Coers...

When is flight? Don't #CoersIt

He might as well #CoersIt on the way home too don't ya think?! He's gotta make sure he emphasizes his slogan...

Who's putting it on a t-shirt?!

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

The question is, can FL handle more of Coers...

I hope so lol maybe I can carpool with you to Indy ;)

Keep the recaps coming...I need something to read

Keep the recaps coming...I need something to read

I got a recap. Me and Jenn are staying at Sanibel island by fort Myers tonight. Well we hit up the beach and got some chairs and laid out. Well before you know it there Europeans laid next to us, would say in there sixties. And yea one dude in a Speedo and two ladys getting there tan on, on everything. But anyways wow this place is awesome. Sad its our last night in Florida.
asu9u6a2.jpg
uzy9ate9.jpg

I was almost afraid to scroll down the pics. Thought there'd be a pic of some tanned dried out sixty year old boobies.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

That water looks too good to not wet a line! I would have been going crazy without a fishing rod!

There is definitely some billing issues, but I am working with the hotel and we are getting it all straightened out. It looks like some people who stayed extra nights didn't get charged, but they are working to get that fixed, and a new bill should go out by the end of the week.

Sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks for your patience.

They can just comp the extra nights for all the trouble you are going thru... :)

There is definitely some billing issues, but I am working with the hotel and we are getting it all straightened out. It looks like some people who stayed extra nights didn't get charged, but they are working to get that fixed, and a new bill should go out by the end of the week.

Sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks for your patience.

At least they are villas!

Thought the streak was going to end there for a minute too :/

I sure hope this event returns in 2015, I'd love the chance to bring the wife next year.

Just so everyone knows I made it to the airport and sitting by the gate and have an hour an half till we can board. Didn't #coersit today. And Morgan I talked with the folks at the front desk about our total bill and they said we were good. I figured if they messed it up we would here about it lol

Hey G-rex, its dark out again....and this time at 4pm

Havent seen the sun since Sunday in Orlando

#awesome

Hey G-rex, its dark out again....and this time at 4pm

Havent seen the sun since Sunday in Orlando

#awesome

I hear the train a comin'
It's rolling round the bend
And I ain't seen the sunshine since I don't know when,
I'm stuck in old Ohio, and time keeps draggin' on
But that train keeps a rollin' on down to Barberton

Back