2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - PGA National

People actually ask permission? Weird.

I just swing for the fences and say, "yeah, I told you about that one, remember?". :alien:

My wife might think something was up if I asked permission...

After all I did pass up golf with THP'ers in Hilton Head to go to a damn lighthouse!!

She OWES me!

Wife just emailed me back after looking at the link I sent her and said "wait, this isn't somewhere we could drive to? I will call you at 11"

Sunuva

Wife just emailed me back after looking at the link I sent her and said "wait, this isn't somewhere we could drive to? I will call you at 11"

Sunuva

It's not in hawaii...u "could" drive

Sunuva

Somewhere, Michigan Slice is shaking his head while looking at his computer screen.

You dont get a lunch break at 12?

It's a lunch meeting out of the office, so I'm double whammied because I have to use tap a talk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - PGA National

People actually ask permission? Weird.

I just swing for the fences and say, "yeah, I told you about that one, remember?". :alien:

Ha ha. I'm with you. I told SWMBO the whole list of events back in December when they were announced. That way she can't say I didn't tell her. Hey all she usually asks for is a bit of notice. Ha

In fairness to her I think in 17 years together there has only been one time when I said I was going to play golf where she said "I'd rather you not"

How do I refresh a thread on taps talk?

Remind me again if instructions will be posted here or another thread.

I believe I saw that the info for signups will be on the first page here correct? As opposed to another thread? don't want to miss it.

First thread

Ummmm...STOP THE PRESS. I just got permission to try to get in this. The wife wants to go as well.

Thanks Love is in the Air!

Yes, instructions will be in the 1st post of this thread at 1pm when it will open up for entry.
Please remember all of the info must be included in your email or your entry will not count.
There is a $100 deposit due if you get into the event.

Ummmm...STOP THE PRESS. I just got permission to try to get in this. The wife wants to go as well.

Thanks Love is in the Air!

Paying dividends already...nice

Yes, instructions will be in the 1st post of this thread at 1pm when it will open up for entry.
Please remember all of the info must be included in your email or your entry will not count.
There is a $100 deposit due if you get into the event.

What do we need to include? :alien:

Can't blame me for trying haha

To clear this up, total for a golfer and lady friend = $559 + airfare?

Also, is a rental car necessary to get to the resort or is there a shuttle?

That would depend on what airport you are flying into since there are quite a few that are with in range.
WPB would most likely have a shuttle. FT Lauderdale or farther would most likely not.
As for prices, you will want to factor in food costs outside of the meal we are covering.
And remember that while on property, it is a very high end resort, so budget accordingly for food/drink and the fact that gratuity is included.

I'm ALL IN for this one. I'll pay the consequences later should I get in. Hmmm u could use as a late bday present.

That would depend on what airport you are flying into since there are quite a few that are with in range.
WPB would most likely have a shuttle. FT Lauderdale or farther would most likely not.
As for prices, you will want to factor in food costs outside of the meal we are covering.
And remember that while on property, it is a very high end resort, so budget accordingly for food/drink and the fact that gratuity is included.

To add to that, yes that would be the price $559. JB is right, the resort will automatically charge an 18% gratuity to anything you purchase while there, so definitely keep that in mind.

man remember that uproar? Yes gratuity(IIRC 18%) in included on everything.

To add to that, yes that would be the price $559. JB is right, the resort will automatically charge an 18% gratuity to anything you purchase while there, so definitely keep that in mind.

OK thanks, I just wanted to figure out the base expense first.

man remember that uproar? Yes gratuity(IIRC 18%) in included on everything.

My favorite part..."Well since its included, what do I do for good service. Man they are screwing themselves".

Uhhh. Tip more.

Back