G$$$

GRINDER
Reaction score
Handicap
Hello all. I'm Greg, new guy (sort of). I registered several weeks ago and have been reading multimple posts, but haven't been able to post. I finally got that issue resolved and thought I'd check in. I feel like I already know so many of you because I've had a chance to read quite a few posts. Very thankful I found a site of enablers that will help to intesify the addiction. I was a low single digit very competitive golfer previously... still have my competitive nature, but life and auto accidents have taken a small toll on the game. Starting to play a bit more and hoping to dip back down below double digits again this summer. At least that's the intent.

I know I'm late for most of the 2014 Events, but I'll try for the few that are left and I'm already looking forward to 2015. I guess I fall into that "anti-internet" bag range... I prefer a thin top line, compact head, etc... and I don't have Facebook or Twitter (avoided more for work reasons as I'm not anti-technology, though my daughters would most likely debate that), but see I'm going to have to breakdown and finally get with it if I'm going to get in some of these events. Although I can't think of a better reason to get started.

I initially found the site researching reviews on the Apex Pro irons and I've been hooked ever since. I noticed posters had all these "Morgan Cup", "Grandaddy", "The King", etc... references and that got me curious and looking into other things. And through reading more, I also noticed that quite a few have formed relationships and several have referenced THP as more of a "family" feel than anything else. So, looking forward to meeting you guys (and gals) and becoming another valued member of the family (if there's still room).

Greg a.k.a. G$$$ (Gmoney)

Welcome to THP G-Money!

Welcome to THP.

:welcome: hope to see you and one of the THP events soon. Nice intro too.

Welcome!!!

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Welcome to the forum Greg!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to thp

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome.

Welcome to the forum G$$$

There is always room dude and we are glad to have you. Welcome to THP!

Welcome and have fun!

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Welcome!

welcome to THP, Greg!

Welcome to THP family!!

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

Welcome Mr. $

Welcome to the team Greg

Back