2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - PGA National

Not really. You can drive in the rough. If you are smart you'll never have to carry clubs far.

As long as the cart paths are to the right.... (My usual miss)

As long as the cart paths are to the right.... (My usual miss)

Cj you have months
Here is your chance to have that purpose you wanted and fix it all.

Blow minds down there.

Cj you have months
Here is your chance to have that purpose you wanted and fix it all.

Blow minds down there.

JB I fully intend to!
Practicing and Playing with purpose and focus isn't needed just for the championship, Its much deeper than that for me.
I will have better showings in Indy and OC, I guarantee it!

I am making strides every time I play!
I see the improvement, and I hope others will also!

I WILL do my part!

Didn't make it. Just going to win Indianapolis now.

2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - PGA National

JB I fully intend to!
Practicing and Playing with purpose and focus isn't needed just for the championship, Its much deeper than that for me.
I will have better showings in Indy and OC, I guarantee it!

I am making strides every time I play!
I see the improvement, and I hope others will also!

I WILL do my part!

If you haven't already, get lessons. They have done a wonder for my game! I always thought I was improving, but lessons were the key for me.

I want to hear about you tearing up the Bear Trap!

Last edited:
If you haven't already, get lessons. They have done a wonder for my game! I always thought I was improving, but lessons was they key for me.

Completely agree with this

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

You didn't miss it.

#radiosilence

Whew!! I was going to feel really bad. Especially after you accepted my LinkedIn invite earlier today. Ha

If you haven't already, get lessons. They have done a wonder for my game! I always thought I was improving, but lessons were the key for me.

I took lessons through the winter, and recently hooked up with a guy for some driver help.
I go back in a week,to check progress.

I am on my way, just got to string the good shots together!

WOW, you guys don't waste any time with planning!

Guess I need to get on the ball! Yep, plan came together today and +1 will be joining. Can't wait for you all to meet her!

Guess I need to get on the ball! Yep, plan came together today and +1 will be joining. Can't wait for you all to meet her!

Love how she did her part! You hot a keeper brother

Glad to see this, partner. Means I'll get to see you again after The Morgan Cup!

We are either looking at a late Thursday/mid-day Friday arrival and then a mid/late Monday departure.

Like the idea of hanging by the pool on Friday....

We are shooting for midday Friday arrival and Monday morning departure. Already told Morgan to sign us up for Sunday night.

Now to find some Apex irons...

We are either looking at a late Thursday/mid-day Friday arrival and then a mid/late Monday departure.

Like the idea of hanging by the pool on Friday....

Spa day plus spa pools plus umbrella drinks for the win.

Back