Android Phone Thread

Like JB said MX player is the best I have been using that for years on my phone and tablet.

I love it. One thing I want is a full trip itinerary scheduler and organizer.
TripIt is fine, but does not work with my THP email, and dont want to forward everything to Gmail.
TripDeck is pretty sweet on iOS.

I love it. One thing I want is a full trip itinerary scheduler and organizer.
TripIt is fine, but does not work with my THP email, and dont want to forward everything to Gmail.
TripDeck is pretty sweet on iOS.

I use tripcase for ease of use putting hotel and flight info all together. Also seems to update with delays before I see them on the airlines website. Not sure it has everything you need but I enjoy it. Super easy too, just forward your confirmation email to their email address and it shows up in the app

I use tripcase for ease of use putting hotel and flight info all together. Also seems to update with delays before I see them on the airlines website. Not sure it has everything you need but I enjoy it. Super easy too, just forward your confirmation email to their email address and it shows up in the app

Thats the other one I am messing with. Have used TripIt for a while, but have been struggling with it lately.

Thats the other one I am messing with. Have used TripIt for a while, but have been struggling with it lately.

It's the only one I've used and I really enjoy it so I am not sure if there are any others out there that are better, but it does what I need and does it well.

It's the only one I've used and I really enjoy it so I am not sure if there are any others out there that are better, but it does what I need and does it well.

Nice. Thanks for the heads up. TripIt does a lot, but I have been really struggling with the UI lately. Going to give TripCase a try.

Nice. Thanks for the heads up. TripIt does a lot, but I have been really struggling with the UI lately. Going to give TripCase a try.

Let me know what you think about it dude! I imagine with the travel you will be getting into this year it will be very beneficial

Let me know what you think about it dude! I imagine with the travel you will be getting into this year it will be very beneficial

Did the Cali trip and had the itinerary forwarded off to my travel partner Deano441. Its solid. It does not have all the features of TripIt, but I prefer the UI.

Any other Note 3 users suffering from big time signal loss!??!

Wife can be right beside me with iPhone 5s and she has 3 bars and I have ZERO!

Any other Note 3 users suffering from big time signal loss!??!

Wife can be right beside me with iPhone 5s and she has 3 bars and I have ZERO!

Nope. I use the Note 3 and it has been fine. I would do a battery pull (thank goodness you can do one).

Note 3 update this morning. Really digging the subtle changes. Open to camera is a great one.

Note 3 update this morning. Really digging the subtle changes. Open to camera is a great one.

Did you get the Kit Kat update? I am really thinking about the Note 4 when it comes out in the Fall.

Did you get the Kit Kat update? I am really thinking about the Note 4 when it comes out in the Fall.

I have had KitKat, but now got 4.4.2
Some neat features and now Visual Voicemail basic is free.
The swipe to camera feature is something I will really use.

A few apps recently that I just love.

Zinio for my magazines. Lots of readers, but I like this one.
Still in love with Aqua Mail for my mail client. It works so well with pop3 and imap accounts.
MX Player for video needs. Plays most and the volume is better with swipe controls.
The Schwab financial app is phenomenal. Best one I have seen to date for investing.
Hancom Office is as close to microsoft office as I have found in mobile.

Like JB said MX player is the best I have been using that for years on my phone and tablet.

MX Player is probably the best video player I have come across - it has played every different format I have thrown at it (avi, divx, xvid, mp4, flv, mkv to name a few) without any problems at all and it doesn't drain the battery much either

The only issue that I occassionally had was to do with audio, but that has always been remedied by switching from the H/W decoder to the S/W decoder

Yeah, I switch audio to SW just about every time. It allows it to go louder and on the Nexus 7 that was a good thing on a plane. Now with noise canceling headphones, its not much of a concern.

I finally got my S5 on Friday and am loving it so far. There isn't one specific thing I can point out and say that I like better than my iPhone, but the overall package is just awesome. I've got a Spigen tough armor case on it to give it some protection while still being fairly thin and can't complain so far.

Nice Tmax. I am a fan of Spigen cases.

Can anyone recommend a free handicap and stat tracking app? I used the Grint on my iPhone but it is useless on android and won't load any of my stats or let me add any new scores. Thanks

Oobgolf

I keep hearing rumors about the Note 4 and I want it already.

I need a case for my S5. Was going to wait for FrankenLemon to be built, but I'm not even sure I'd ever need it with how good this battery life is.

I keep hearing rumors about the Note 4 and I want it already.

Heard September.

I need a case for my S5. Was going to wait for FrankenLemon to be built, but I'm not even sure I'd ever need it with how good this battery life is.

I love my Spigen cases for the Note 3.

I use Tripcase as well an everything has worked flawlessly for me

Curious to see if Apple brings out a larger screen iPhone and what it'll do to the Samsung folks that left iphone due to screen size.

Yep Spigen, neo hybrid and slim armor are both awesome.

Back